Stupid is as stupid does. Kids on the bow

This idiot goes between me and the bank where I had lines out. I pulled one of them. Asked what the hell. He ignored me. I very politely fed him 150 yards of 15 lb braid. Told him he was a dumbass for having the kids on the bow. He hit the throttle & and hauled butt

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

Ment to put this on inshore discussion.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

DUMB ASS APPARENTLY NEVER SEEN THE AFFECTS OF SOMEONE RUN BETWEEN THE HULL AND AN OYSTER FLAT…CAN’T FIX STUUUUPID!!!:frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

It’s a good thing,me or nature boy wasn’t there. I hope that braid does it’s job.Sounds like things are getting bad up there.

I got a nice little slice across the back of my thumb opening up the bail. line got me a little bit. But well worth it. I moved to another spot picked up this sheephead & 2 little reds. Left them biting. headed to the house.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

Bow riding is dangerous and illegal! It would appear that two of his younger children have jackets on so he knows what safety is because he made them wear them in the first place. Not knowing boating laws can get someone hurt or killed. It’s everyone’s job as Good Samaritans to assist law enforcement with helping and educating people that need it while on the water. Hopefully he can be educated on SAFETY and MANNERS by some means before his next trip.

With rods and reels on board I would think he had better judgement. He either stoled or borrowed the boat.

Some people are just stupid.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by sman

It’s a good thing,me or nature boy wasn’t there. I hope that braid does it’s job.Sounds like things are getting bad up there.

I would have called the law on him! Those pics are pretty good evidence.

That is, by far, one of the most dangerous things you can do on the water!!

Tight Lines,
Dennis C.

and get you a big ole ticket!!