Summerville Orchestra Donations

I’ve been asked to pass this information along. Looking for donations for a silent auction to support the SUMMERVILLE ORCHESTRA. Please contact sp062203@juno.com for support or if you’d like to attend the event.

Thanks!

Summerville Orchestra Friends
PO Box51191
Summerville, SC 29485-1191
September, 2014

Hello,
I am writing this letter to request your valuable participation in our second annual Harvest Dance. This fundraiser, to benefit the Summerville Orchestra, will be held on Sunday, October 12, at the beautiful pavilion of the Summerville Country Club.
The Summerville Orchestra Friends is seeking support from area retailers and businesses to support this year?s affair and I am hoping you can sponsor us by donating any product/service, gift certificate, or something of value which will be exhibited in our silent auction. All proceeds from the silent auction will go directly to the Summerville Orchestra, a 501(c)(3) organization that is dedicated to enriching the cultural fabric of our community.
This event is unusual for our community ? one that will promise you high visibility with your donation. The Harvest Dance will feature a popular DJ, a cash bar, and a splendid array of food. In exchange for your donation, we will list your company name in the program as a donor, which will be distributed to all who attend, and we will list your company name on a sign next to the displayed donation at the event. In addition, all donors will be provided with a letter of thanks that can be used for tax purposes to the extent allowable.
As a leader in our community, your support is truly needed ? and appreciated?to make this benefit a success. Please fill out the second sheet and return it in the enclosed pre-addressed envelope. Please give me a call at 843-469-3320 when you would like your item picked up, and arrangements will be made at your convenience.
Thank you in advance for your support! If you have any specific questions, do not hesitate to call me.
Sincerely,

Susie Paxton
Silent