Sunday AM

Anyone else heading out in the morning?

Curious to see how this front affected the schooling …looks like some dead calm wind in the am.

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
FS90 Suzuki

I’ll be out around 8-8:30.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Ever hook up that radio?

FS90 Suzuki

We’re going out in the morning … Will be on the water round 6:30 - 7:00 … You?

… it’s my Wife’s fault we HAVE to fish !!!

2005 Sea Pro 2100cc / Yamaha 150hp 4-Stroke

I’ll be out 7 ish. Anyone brave today and go?

Reel obsession
17’ Sea pro

Rick, got to watching the game and it set me behind on some work I’m doing on the house, so I’ll be up late working on it and finishing up in the am. …probably wot get out there till about 2 tomorrow.

FS90 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by striperskiff

Ever hook up that radio?

FS90 Suzuki

Yep, all hooked up. What channel do yall stay on?

PS: getting a late start this morning, probably won’t be out till around 9 or so. Maybe it’ll be a little warmer too.:smiley:

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

We finally got on the water about 9:15, after getting fuel and bait. The water was like glass. started cruising around, looking for schools or fish down deeper. I marked a few fish, so we stopped and hit the spot lock.(Love that thing!) I caught 1 about 19-20" within 15 min. As soon as I let it go, I had another hit on my other dr. A healthy 25 incher at 6.3 lbs. Nothing for another hour so we went cruising again. We never marked another fish & never saw any schooling. A tail splash every now and then, but no hits. We ended up at the towers about 2:45. I hooked one within 10 min. and let my friend John reel it in. I figured it was only fair so he could say he caught one.:wink: It was about 21". Packed it up about 3:30. 6 hrs. and 3 fish. That’s a pretty good day for me.:smiley:

Not caught at the towers. It’s been in the cooler since 10am.

Last fish of the day.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

Awesome job Bob. Thats how it starts 3-4 fish here and there next thing u know your catching 20-30 in a trip…congrats.

“All fisherman lie. And if they say otherwise, then they’re lying”

“Sea~N~Stripes”
21’ Hewes Craft Custom
115 Evinrude