Sunday Dinner

Cold windy day out so decided to make a good ol’pot roast…james and chris called to say coming by to pick something up…then a call with invite from Haz and his lovely wife to go to lunch…always plenty of food when I cook…so told them to come on over… a simple pot roast and rice turned into a buffet of sorts…cant help myself…love to cook and want everyone to be happy …

Pot roast with new potatoes. carrots,onions and gravy
Italian green beans cooked down in ham bits and broth
Rice
Homemade Mac and Cheese
Deviled eggs
Fresh Broccoli salad/slaw with almonds/pecans bacon bits and craisins
homemade chees biscuits
Ice tea

first time I heard three guys in a room together actually being quiet for a while:smiley:

chris brought a cranberry/pineapple congealed salad she had made too…served with whip cream just like granma use to make,time for a nap…:yawning_face:

ahmm…looks like someone stole a egg… Suspects last seen in kitchen…donnie and Roo…must have been Roo because of the olive coverup:wink:

miss’n fish’n
212 SEAHUNT

It all looks tasty, but since I didn’t actually get any, I can’t say for sure.

:smiley::smiley:

call on any given Sunday…if Im not fishing Im cooking…and you know you are always not only welcome but invited!

miss’n fish’n
212 SEAHUNT

Knew I should have answered my phone.

Russ B.
God is great, Beer is good, People are crazy

and you know that goes for you too russ…both of you need some meat on your bones…a couple months here you’d ;ook like a tick :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n
212 SEAHUNT

:slight_smile: I still can’t see how Donnie dosen’t weigh about 400 lbs with all that good grub you make!

Russ B.
God is great, Beer is good, People are crazy

Woa…now that’s what I call a spread. I’d like to have seen what you had left over from all that. Yummmmmm

still enough here for dinner tommorow…donnie says he’ll cook tommorow…which means “warm up”…lol…well its a start!

miss’n fish’n
212 SEAHUNT