Sunday morn madhouse

Lots and lots of people on the water in the marsh this morning. Figured I would join in on the fun. Got out here about 9:30. caught 17 1/2" red tagged and released. And this beast of a flounder.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Little fella was hungry.

He sure was for a little fella he pounded it.
And let’s add at trout to it and call it a slam.

Time to go people showing their a$$

started to go chase him down but figured I’d just go home keep my mouth shut and stay out of trouble

The devil gonna get you boys for goin fishing on Sunday.haha That’s what my grandma would say when she was trying to hit us with a stick or a belt.Me and my cousins would laugh so hard,we couldn’t hardly run. I’m laughing right now,thinking about it.

Oh yeah I caught a flounder like that,right before the shutdown. I snuck him out because I couldn’t get the hook out without killing him. I ain’t wasting nothing,even if it means me getting a fine.

Anybody want this it needs a new home. It’s just been sitting in the warehouse the last couple years. 12 gallon. Nothing wrong with it. Y’all on the North end have first dibs on it. Free free free.

Hey OTC, I think I saw you coming back in this evening. How’d ya do??

Not me. I have not been in the water in over two weeks.
Trying to fix that !

Well, its been the worst Spring for wind and fresh water.

There’s definitely been nothing nice about mother nature the last month or so.I had to go by the Caribbean motel in Myrtle Beach this afternoon and look at something. The wind blew over a light pole about took my truck out.

I went to work extra early this morning so I could get out this afternoon.was going to try to catch low tide and get on some sheepshead at the jetty. But mother nature said oh no.

I run a 22 ft Sea fox🦊 with blue canvas on the t-top and a blue Powerpoll& white Suzuki 200, Minn Kota hung on the bow.

range day tomorrow but going to try to get out early Sunday morning before the crowd.