Sunday report

Been a while since I added a report so here you go. Fished the lower part of the lake and started pulling boards in the morning and caught nothing but gar and shorts. Decided about 10 to change it up and look for fish a bit deeper and after we found them it was on. fished spoons and 2 down rods and couldnt keep up. fish caught on spoons were 6-8 lbs and smaller keeper fish were caught on live bait plus one catfish. great morning on the water.

Thanks for the report! I had similar success on Saturday. I’ve been telling everyone to heck with schoolies and pulling. Fish deep right now.

Xpress HB-22
175 Yammy Jammer

Thanks for the report guys. How deep are we talking? I fished the Y4 area Friday morning and could only manage to catch small fish. Fished 40 fow over 60 fow to 70 fow. Then moved down past goat island and did not mark anything. Bite seemed to be better later in the morning.

Seapro43

I fished 50-60 over 100+ fow. Had 1 16 inch dink with the other fish in the limit 23-31 inches. Looking forward to not having to quit after landing 5 per person!

Xpress HB-22
175 Yammy Jammer