sunset harbor cruise

I have a co-worker wanting to book a private sunset harbor cruise with their sig. other. Is their anyone in the Charleston area doing this and who would you recommend? They don’t want a crowded “booze Cruise”. Thanks in advance.

HOBA!

Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn’t go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks.

HOBA

We do them all the time. $250 for 2.5 hours.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Rumor has it Fritz will sing on sunset cruises, to add to the ambiance

Look at where Jesus went to pick people. He didn’t go to the colleges; he got guys off the fishing docks.

I rode a Gondola in Venice for less than that! And it was man powered. Got lots of points for that ride!

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

I rode a Gondola in Venice for less than that! And it was man powered. Got lots of points for that ride!

Gondolas on Shem creek, I can see them now.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz
quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

Gondolas on Shem creek, I can see them now.

They are called kayaks, and they get tangled up in your props if you don't hit them with enough force.

Thanks Fritz pm sent. I was at reds for the first time about 2 Saturdays ago and I finally saw what yall have been B@tching about with the Yaks and Paddle boarders… what a nightmare glad I live in the forest.