Suppy Chain Pain

Gotta love it, right…

So, put a deposit on a Honda Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe last year.

For the last 4 months they come up with a delivery date of the 25th of each month. Latest was for this Friday. Got call from dealer today that it has been pushed another month. That makes it 7 months total…****! Been told many of these are being held up by a single part, but dealer can’t tell me what part. More digging to do, but if anyone is in same situation, would like to hear what’s up.

From what I have found, these are built in Timmonsville, SC.

I’ve been patient and realize it’s not dealers fault and this is not as important as other people’s needs. Still frustrating tho!

Probably should just advertise and sell my slot, lol. I bet I could score a couple grand…

Rant over.

NN

you passed

Pioneer 197SF

The fellow in the office next to us put a deposit down for a GMC 2500 . It come in last week . The dealer said they would give him his deposit back & 3500 bucks if he let them have the truck. He told them $4,500. He said they did not even blink an eye… He was disappointed to do not try to get more.

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

I’ve just made a new spread sheet for all the crap I have on B.O. Many of the items are common consumption. The excuse… Covid back log. B.S. I say, just plain laziness and the new normal under this administration.

I’ve got a few hundred gallons of bulk 15w-40 diesel oil, but I’ll challenge anyone to find it in 1 gallon jugs. I’ve found it in 5 gallon buckets…

Yeah, kind of wondering how long folks will continue blaming Covid and “supply chain” issues. Had a friend telling me about a plant in the upstate operating at 50% capacity because they can’t fill job vacancies. $30 an hour. Some people just do not want to work I guess.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

been waiting on a replacement to my favorite rod since late november, same deal- every week/month they push it back and i just get “sorry” when i try customer service.

the date i was just quoted is 8 days later than their website says it’ll be back in stock, too… does that mean that today’s dollar gets priority, or is false advertising occurring somewhere?

thinking back to all those times i’ve sat on a bucket and cut up some old cast nets, when bulk lead hits $10/lb i’m cashing out on part of my stash.

Yes this is ridiculous. I’ve been waiting on 2 little parts for over a month so I can put a new cam in my bike.
Got so peed off this morning. The news talking about this is the lowest unemployment since 1968. I call BS.
I want to know where people are getting their money from. I’ve made a couple trips back from Greenville through Columbia at rush hour. Sail right through no problem. During the middle of the day the roads are full.
They are building (almost finished) a new Buc-ee’s right there at the Florence exit on 95. They had billboards up advertising help wanted starting pay $15 an hour.
Now the billboards are saying 18 - $22 an hour. WOW To run a cash register or sweep of floor

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

All that free money the government has been dishing out is making people lazy. Burger flippers are being paid more so they can get people to work otherwise they can’t keep enough employees to keep the doors open.
Our dallor tree will just randomly close because they don’t have anyone to work a shift.
Yet some states are still pumping out unemployment checks & state funded stimulus checks.
It is ridiculous.

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

Pathetic for sure.

Called the plant in Timmosville and left message. No call back. Not surprised.

NN

After realizing how much we rely on other countries for so much (drugs, micro chips, parts, oil, etc.), you’d think the pea brains in D.C. would be focusing on how to make us more independent and self-sufficient rather than continuing to shove “alternative” energy down our throats.

But Mr. DFreedom, that would mean that our Government would have to have common sense and a tiny bit of critical thinking. Never happen unless we get another individual Like Trump that is not a politician in office. Darn it I miss that man, if nothing but how he told the media to kiss his Arse and did not back down to them. Too many people worried about “feelings” rather than what needs to be done to run a country.

Just a tiny bit on the Ships waiting off California’s coast. Open the Ports for 24/7 operation, allow container yards to stack them higher than 2 (California has an ordinance on this do to unsightly appearance), Quit taking all the containers all the way to Texas on rail way and use the drop yards that are so much closer, shut down some highways with military support and only allow commercial vehicles to run to help offset the back log, … so many solutions, but Our president is more worried about shutting down our independence and freedoms and protecting his thug son Hunter. Mfing President thinks all people have incriminating pictures floating around on the internet! Came right out of his lying geriatric mouth.

WooHoo!

Side by side finally arrived at dealer today. After 7 plus months. Gonna grab it Saturday.

NN

Yaay, good for you.

Good deal…
You might want to hurry up and go grab it before it disappears accidentally

22 life’s a day

[quote]The fellow in the office next to us put a deposit down for a GMC 2500 . It come in last week . The dealer said they would give him his deposit back & 3500 bucks if he let them have the truck. He told them $4,500. He said they did not even blink an eye… He was disappointed to do not try to get more.

They are doing a mid-year model upgrade. The new ones can be ordered now. Almost no change on the exterior, huge change on the interior.

The dash is going electronic with 3 big screens. including the head up display. The gear shift comes off the column and is in the center. It’s an electronic shifter.

My bet is the older 2022’s will drop in value.

Pioneer 197SF
Pioneer 197SF

No chit story. It’s off the chain, but listen. Brand new 80k GMC truck. She said 21 or 22.

Admin lady at work was in mountains with hubby and went to eat with another couple and dude whips into parking spot up against curb.

They leave and friend calls asking where are you, aways away but come back as truck won’t crank. They go back and get ahold of someone that tells them they need to get truck in neutral and back it up (push) and straighten wheels out.

SO they did that, and it cranked up. She told me it was some sort of sensor that would cause that, she did not know more…

WTH…

NN