surgery

Donnie is having a surgery at MUSC tomorrow morning…and with the recent death of his younger brother due to medical complications …he is more worried than he usually would be.
Prayers for a successful and uneventful surgery and speedy recovery would be greatly appreciated
:smiley:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Done. Will keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Done x 2 , speedy recovery…

George McDonald ; Board Member ; MAD Charleston
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Prayers sent Penny hope he gets well soon!

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Never have enough prayers! Just sent my most sincere ones!

All will be good Mrs. Penny! Maybe one Day I can sit at the Wappo cut and watch boats load and unload with you and Donny. and Roo.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

positive thoughts for him…If you need surgery…MUSC is the place to have it!! He’ll be fine.

Penny, I was worried myself, a few months ago! It had to be done, so you just have to have faith that good things are going to happen! Prayer’s that all goes well!

Prayers sent to Donnie and you, Penny. Hope all goes well.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

thoughts and prayers sent Penny

Penny hope everything went as expected. If you need something I,m across the river.

The more prayers the better, God will help ya’ll move thru it! Sure helped me on many occasions

Penny, how did the surgery go?

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Surgery went well once they got to him surgery originally for 830…then moved to 1030…Donnie lay on the stretcher waiting…a painful ordeal in itself. Then emergency surgery came in with complicatikns that ended not so well. Donnie finally went back at 130. Surgery a little over 3 hours. Very painful Resting now. Hopefully healing will go well.
I thank all of you for your thoughts, well wishes,calls , texts and esp. The prayers

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Sorry for the delay, but you and Donnie are in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery!!

Thank you !!:smiley:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16