Swing for a Cure 2015

As I mentioned in a post back in January, we lost a great member of our fishing community in January. He was my good buddy and fishing partner, Eric Crawford.

Eric had a very short 9 month battle with osteosarcoma. Sarcoma cancers make up only 1% of all cancers and therefore, do not receive a lot of national funding. So events like Swing for a Cure are important to raise funds needed to improve treatment options and ultimately find a cure.

I want to ask those of you out there that can offer a charter, product, or other service that we can use at the silent auction this year. If you do not have a product or service, all donations are tax deductible. This event raises money for sarcoma cancer research and clinical trials at MUSC’s Hollings Cancer Center where Eric was treated.

https://www.facebook.com/SwingForACure.TravisBranchMemorialGolfTournament

Please email me at Scott.Fulton@AgentOwnedRealty.com if you have a donation or something for the auction. I can make arrangements to get to you for any pickups and will be sure to get them to the event.

I appreciate everyone for taking the time to read this and for anyone that can help to raise awareness and funds to help in the research for this rare cancer.

-Scott

Scott Fulton
AgentOwned Realty
Scott.Fulton@AgentOwnedRealty.com

Bump for a good cause

Scott Fulton
AgentOwned Realty

One more bump

Scott Fulton
AgentOwned Realty

Event dinner with silent auction is this Friday evening, and last I heard there are only a few tickets remaining.

Scott Fulton
AgentOwned Realty

Key West 1720