swordfishing

lookin for someone to go out sword fishing with soon as weather permits. preferrably on a weekend. willing to help on cost.

You still trying to take your 216 Tidewater out 60+ miles? On an Overnighter. You might as well give up on getting anyone to go with you to do this- I would advise anyone who doesn’t want to run the risk of dealing with winter pop up storms not to make this trip on such a small boat- If you want a Coast guard Heli ride- then by all means go for it. I’ve got nothing against you , it’s just that the majority of people who sword in this town go a few miles past and south of the 226 Hole and then work the 800ft to 1500ft ridges on the thermocline. This is way way to far out for a 21ft boat with a single motor, not to mention trolling all night with only a 70 gallon fuel tank. Like I said, I’m not trying to be an a-hole- just have to know your limits

hooked up
I’m looking to go out with someome else on a larger boat not on mine. i’m willing to share cost.

tidewater216 150 suzuki 4 stroker

sorry, i misread- my bad

Stop talkin and get on the water!

quote:
Originally posted by Hooked Up

sorry, i misread- my bad

i believe you have some diapers to change…:wink:

I let the wifey do that, I just put to sleep- Bob I’m a fair weather diaper changer

quote:
Originally posted by Lone Ranger
quote:
Originally posted by Hooked Up

sorry, i misread- my bad

i believe you have some diapers to change…:wink: