T-Mobile

Thinking of switching to T-Mobile. Does anyone have them in the Charleston-Moncks Corner area? How is the coverage? Currently I have Verizon, but looking to move on from them. Thanks

I am not in Charleston but spend time down there and have had no issues. My son is at CofC and says his coverage has been fine. I really have no complaints and love what we pay as well as the customer service we receive.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I switched from Verizon to Tmobile. Coverage is fine in the main areas. Went out to Wadmalaw this weekend and had no service. Drove to Augusta last week and had no service anywhere between. Most definitely a lack in coverage if you spend much time outside of actual town. Haven’t been out to Moncks Corner since switching so can’t speak to that area.

www.militaryappreciationday.org

Check out Republic Wireless. We have 2 phones thru them and are very happy with it. No contract but you need to buy the phone. $25 per phone per month, unlimited text and data. They use the AT&T network.

Correction: Republic uses T mobil and Sprint for cell service when you are not on wifi

thanks everyone. I’ll check them out.

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.