Tag Heuer Formula 1 SOLD

Haha you calling ME a snowflake. Now that’s funny. Coming from the guy who got his panties all in a bunch over a simple question. Read the very first I made, does that sound condescending to you? If you answered yes, YOU sir, have found the definition of a snow flake.

Proline 201WA
Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon)
Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

quote:
Originally posted by TheMechanic

Haha you calling ME a snowflake. Now that’s funny. Coming from the guy who got his panties all in a bunch over a simple question. Read the very first I made, does that sound condescending to you? If you answered yes, YOU sir, have found the definition of a snow flake.

Proline 201WA

The afternoon bite is still hot…its like fishing cypress trees on a full moon in April.

#Triggered

Southern Comfort

quote:
Originally posted by TheMechanic

I wasn’t “lambasting”. I was very clear that I was purely curious. Don’t be so sensitive. If you’re ok with spending that much money on a watch, or any other item I may ask a question about, don’t get so defensive when someone asks a simple question. I don’t know anything about watches, so I was generally curious if more expensive watches have some other benefits that a cheap Walmart watch may have that I’m not aware of.

Proline 201WA

I’ll do something here I’ve never done before just to demonstrate a simple point about the finer things in life; I’m going to quote Charlie Sheen. Yeah, that’s right.

…ahem…

The question is asked of Charlie Sheen, “Charlie, what does an $80,000 Mercedes do that other cars don’t?”

His response, "It costs $80,000!

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017