Teamwork

Think they know what’s in store for them??

I’m sure they’ll find out soon enough.
Good luck:+1:

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

We had planned on fishing Saturday didn’t work out. Had to get groceries and do some things for wife’s friend that’s got covid.
Sooooo…

Hope they make it till next weekend. Wife told me to put them in the shed. I figured it would be too cold in there for them. So I brought them in the house and put them in my reloading room. I hope they don’t all die and go to stinking I’ll never hear the end of it.

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

They stink all the time man, you better get them out of there!

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

I had someone tell me you can keep them dormant in the frig for week or better.

23 in Greenville till Thursday or Friday. It looks like I’m going to be in the doghouse no matter what…

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

Oh man, you might as well have thrown a shovel full of pluff mud right in the room! I hope its not too bad, but I can’t even leave them in the garage. That smell wafts through the laundry room and into the kitchen within a couple of hours.

God speed brother.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Wad up some wet newspaper for the bucket and keep them in a cool place, that will keep them alive and kicking for weeks. They will burrow into the paper, eat it, get the required moisture, and the wet nasty newspaper parts and pieces that are left make a most excellent chum. Every few days make sure the paper is still damp, or just add some new. Not soaking wet, but damp.

22 life’s a day

Kids are still going strong…

22 life’s a day

I was going to take the kids swimming today. Rode the bike to get a biscuit.
Brrrrrrrrrrr.
I believe I will be looking for indoor activities today…

22 life’s a day

It is cold. Been outside building a cover for the generator to keep the rain off. Ears & nose are frozen.
Hopefully you can take the soon, before they kick the bucket.

They still going strong only a couple fatalities.

22 life’s a day

Watch this Youtube video that shows how hardy fiddlers are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX4b_2kzGeQ

That’s pretty cool.
Mine are still going strong. I need to get them out to go swimming.

22 life’s a day

Well I’ve kept my federal crabs alive for almost 2 months. Last week while we were gone a raccoon apparently wanted seafood for dinner

22 life’s a day

Wife told me it was such a pretty day she was going to walk down to the creek and see if she could get some fiddler crabs for this weekend.
Called my wife at lunch time and asked her how many fiddler crabs she got.
I didn’t get any she said.
You didn’t go??
She said yes I went.
Surely they were out it’s sunny and pretty as it is.
She said they were.
Well??
She reluctantly fessed up that she slipped and fell into the mud.
Dang I’d have paid money to have seen that…
So I told her you was already muddy you should have went for it.

22 life’s a day

Ha, I would have told mine the same thing.
She tell you to kiss her ars?

Yep that’s exactly what she told me.
hahaha

22 life’s a day