telling them where to go

Maybe Andy needs to lock this thread.
Also posting to get those 3 6’s off my count.

If it fly’s, floats, or, friggs, rent it!

Thank you sir:sunglasses: Anytime. I’m pretty good at drinking rum:smiley:

667 is more reassuring than 666 for sure!

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by flyinghigh

Wow didn’t mean for such as this when calling out the picture. By the way I have known angus for about 30 years and would not believe a word he said !

If you hadn’t called him out, someone else would have. I had noticed the same thing about the sky and actually thought that I remembered the pic.

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

Thank you sir:sunglasses: Anytime. I’m pretty good at drinking rum:smiley:

667 is more reassuring than 666 for sure!

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Ran into a chum, with a bottle of rum, and wound up drinking all night…

RBF

I see this jackass is back to his old tricks. He sent me a raging, drunken PM last year because he didn’t like something I posted. He threatened me and challenged me to a fight. He is obviously a drunken lout that should not be allowed behind a keyboard. He later apologized and justified his action due to the fact he had been drinking. He disappeared shortly after that. I am sorry to see he is back as he brings absolutely nothing to the table and Cf doesn’t need people like him.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Ran into a chum, with a bottle of rum, and wound up drinking all night..

RBF

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

I’ve seen that happen a few times :smiley:

Changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes. I try to keep that Caribbean attitude, but sometimes…well… I could use some self improvement. I do work on it, my fuse is longer than it used to be anyway.

quote:
I see this jackass is back to his old tricks. He sent me a raging, drunken PM last year because he didn't like something I posted. He threatened me and challenged me to a fight.

I have no desire to fight with anyone anymore, and he probably doesn’t know it, but he has no desire to fight with me either. I could let my wife handle this. She has a black belt in Kempo karate and is pretty good at it too. I taught her how and I’ve got the bruises to prove it. Dang, she can hit hard! She shoots real good too.

I’ll make a drink, put on the popcorn and watch the show. She likes to fight :smiley: I don’t like to anymore, except for fun, with gloves. I ain’t got enough teeth left to worry about losing any more, or to hardly even to eat the popcorn :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper