Thank You!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all you veterans past and present who have served our country!! We are truly in debt to you and I personally don’t feel like it gets said nearly enough.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

X2

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

X3

X4

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

X5

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

You’re welcome…I had a decent day and I want to share something with you, maybe you can benefit from it…

Every so often I check the Dept. of Revenue’s website for unclaimed cash. Back in May I checked, and I’ll be (**()ed, my Dad’s name popped up, he’s been dead for 24 years, he was a beneficiary to something that we did not know about. I forwarded the info to my brother who started the ball rolling to claim it. To make a long story short, my brother texted me yesterday that it finally got cleared up and he scratched a check out for Area51. I’ll be pissing away a portion of this doing my part to stimulate the fine Cigar industry. You Fellas need to check that website every so often, you never know…

X6

A bad day fishing is much better than a good day at work.

X7