Thanks for a great day Bonzo

Bonzo another Great Oyster Roast.
Had a great time an plenty of great
food.

looking forward to next year.

Yes sir, we had a wonderful time and it was certainly nice meeting everyone. Not only great people but great cooks also. A real good time.

‘87 Pacemaker 31’ SF
‘04 Renegade 29’ 2 225’s
‘97 Maycraft 17’ 40 hp

We had a great time today.It was interesting to put some faces with the user names. The food was excellent. Thanks to all the great cooks and everyone who has a part in this. See y’all next year.:smiley:

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON !!!

Great day!

Marsha
22 Sea Hunt

I ate entirely too much! But thoroughly enjoyed myself doing it. It was nice to meet everyone. It was my first time going, but it won’t be my last. See you next year! Thanks to all of the cooks & everyone involved in putting it together.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Thanks to everyone’s efforts again this year. The weather turned out to be really nice and as always the food and company were outstanding.

My wife and I had a great time. It was nice to finally meet everyone. Food was great. Thanks again.

2014 Wilderness Systems Ride 135

1995 Searay 175 Series

Wonderful time was had by all! Thanks Bonzo for all of your work.

People will forget what you said…
People will forget what you did…
But people will never forget how you made them feel.

We had a great time as always. Thanks to all who helped put it together.

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
FS90 Suzuki

Thanks to everyone that brought all of the delicious food (I could have eaten my weight in banana pudding) but, I wanted to especially thank Carl, Paul and Ed for bringing all of the equipment to cook and doing all of the cooking. You guys worked hard and really made the day a success. The oysters and all of the other food was great and getting to see folks again was really nice. While the weather wasn’t perfect, it dried up and the sun actually made an appearance near the end. As always, it was great to get down and see folks and enjoy some good food. We made a weekend of it and stayed Saturday night so we could go to the boat show and drool on boats we couldn’t afford. Thanks everyone.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Bonzo “are you a party planner in disguise”:smiley::imp:What a great set-up and job.Hats off to you and your hard working crew with Sells. I have been wanting to attend for a couple years and I was very glad I did.All the different foods were delicious nice variety.

We had a great time too…and like I told you…it wasn’t going to rain :). Missed a lot of old friends who weren’t there…made some new ones. Food was outstanding! I need the pound cake with praline drizzle recipe from mrs Rhodes…that was a definate winner! Already looking forward to next year! Andy, Tim , Bonzo…thanks for all you do to make this happen…and to everyone else who pitched in with help and food. I kinda missed the swap shop sales tables this year…maybe next year. Award for best “rig” goes to Sophish !, wow…if you didn’t see her traveling rig with the whole hog bbq’r ,…side cooker and the other side had a stainless oyster steamer …you missed seeing a nice set up for sure! …and man…she cooked up the best gumbo I have ever had!! I’m glad she and a few others who hadn’t come out before did so this year.! Thanks again everyone for a great time!

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Yes, thanks all, my first time as well. Sophish’s cooking was phenominal, if you did not try her gumbo you missed out big time. It was amazing. Also nice meeting Dfreedom and others and thanks to Bozo for putting the event together.

How many of you guys got to try a taste of the Pastrami Smoked Salmon? Sellsfish, sells it in his store you know! Go gitcha some.

I was too busy yakking, now I’ll have to go by and buy some. Nice meeting new folks like Kebda380, Mattc14 and others and seeing some familiar faces.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

The salmon went quick because they were bagels and cream cheese there

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Next year I’ll get 5 pounds! That stuff is good. Worth making the trip to Summerville, for those of you that missed it! Thanks, Paul!

Smoked Salmon and Nanner Puddin, on a Bagel, with Cream Cheese:stuck_out_tongue:

I bought 5 pounds of it last summer, still got a little bit left. Great stuff!!

Sorry I couldn’t make the oyster roast, it sounds like a great time was had by all:sunglasses:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Forgot to mention Sellsfish, hands down the best seafood store in the state of SC. Me, friends, and family members always pay a visit when in the area. Paul is a living legend in the fishing and business community in Charleston, I dont know how many people I’ve spoken to that have sung his praises.

Also holds SC state record fishing titles for those who didnt know.