Thanks to Happy Bob / CharlestonFishing

I acquired on here my dilemma about getting my big butt out of the water with my Key West Flats boat. Someone on here suggested I contact Happy Bob on here about building a ladder.

Sure enough he said he could do it. A few emails and phone call later it was done and I picked it up on my way back to TN from vacation in Beaufort. Bob was “top shelf” all the way as is the ladder.

Thanks again Happy Bob Gundy and the rest of the folks on here!

96 Key West Stealth
130 Yamaha V4

That’s top quality workmanship. Nice job Happy Bob

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com | www.summervillesaltwateranglers.com

quote:
Originally posted by Flat Fly n

I acquired on here my dilemma about getting my big butt out of the water with my Key West Flats boat. Someone on here suggested I contact Happy Bob on here about building a ladder.

Sure enough he said he could do it. A few emails and phone call later it was done and I picked it up on my way back to TN from vacation in Beaufort. Bob was “top shelf” all the way as is the ladder.

Thanks again Happy Bob Van</font id=“red”> Gundy and the rest of the folks on here!
803.727.4069</font id=“red”>

96 Key West Stealth
130 Yamaha V4

Thanks Phil.

I had to make a couple of minor changes to your post.:wink:

Have you had a chance to try it out yet? I was concerned about the strength of it after I met you, and you had to duck to get in my garage door.:smiley: Let me know how it does.

PS: That picture is HUGE!

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

No doubt, Bob is the man for metal fab.

I wanted to show your great work “under the microscope” !

Hands of a surgeon but with an arc welder!!! HA!

96 Key West Stealth
130 Yamaha V4