The Big C

https://m.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/A-cure-for-cancer-Israeli-scientists-say-they-think-they-found-one-578939

Sounds promising

If only…

But sadly…I really am afraid that as long as there is so much money to be made a cure will be slow in being made available

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn

If only…

But sadly…I really am afraid that as long as there is so much money to be made a cure will be slow in being made available

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but I’m with you, Penny. I believe the money being made has been the greatest contributing factor to the lengthy timetable of finding a cure.

“You don’t always know where you stand till you know that you won’t run away.” ~Slipknot

It’s not talking crap if you can back it up…and nothing can back it up better than facts.

I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but, why do we still get cold viruses.

I’ll bet it would boggle all our minds if we knew just how many medical breakthroughs were held back for money reasons.

Going to be really interesting in the next 30 years what medical breakthroughs happen. Just think of the advancements over the last 30 years. Cloned new hearts, livers, lungs, eyes… hands, legs, etc, no need for worries on rejection. Maybe a complete brain swap into a younger cloned body…:question:

There’s a documentary on Netflix now called “The Bleeding Edge,” about medical devices and the industry they fall in and how unregulated and dangerous it is. I suggest you all watch it…it’s mind-boggling.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

Went to the uroligest for my kidney stones and she tried to sell me an electric penile pump! What they will do to get a buck!

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

Went to the uroligest for my kidney stones and she tried to sell me an electric penile pump! What they will do to get a buck!

Did you get your wifes thoughts on the matter?

Roughly 2.5 billion dollars to bring a new drug through FDA approval and to market. The conspiracy is the money made from shorting biotech companies into oblivion.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Wife’s thaughts same as mine: to little to late! Decided to get implants in my eyes insted! Get a whole lot more use!

Legal dope is a lucrative business but it’s still dope

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6650747/Unredacted-lawsuit-reveals-Purdue-Pharmas-tactics-make-billions-selling-OxyContin.html