The Business of Changing Times,,,,,

Yeah, we’ll ban Mexican avocados but not illegal Mexicans. This administration is about as clueless as you can get.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Not years end, but we’ve hit the 8.5% inflation mark. But it’s not this administrations fault and there is nothing they can do about it according to Joe. Remember the experts like Janet Yellen saying the higher inflation rate would only be temporary and never get this high?

8.54% and rising. Our president says it is because of Putin’s “war” and he is going to channel his anger towards the Republicans. Joe should just resign and let Harris have a shot at it, what worse could she do? Maybe it would expose Joe’s handlers?

Where is a good place to watch 2000 Mules? Looks like Netflix opted out and YouTube took it down.

Come on man!! You know that’s just right wing conspiracy theory crap. More than likely Russian disinformation. Or most likely Donald Trump is behind it.

The wife and I were just talking about that the other day.
Possibly Amazon prime or Hulu.
They were talking about that on hannity the other day. Some pretty compelling facts . Yes I used the word facts. When you have people on videotape going to number of drop boxes putting handfuls of ballots in each box. Pretty hard to argue with…
I’m surprised it made it 5 minutes on YouTube…

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

How about the baby formula? That’s a new thread, but unfortunately I can’t start one at this point…

Warped !!!
I mean what can you say ??
I was just flabbergasted

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

Wife and I know a few youngins with Youngins. Pump some breast milk if you are able and freeze it. If this gets as bad as they are talking about it is a Historical Snafu. Keep an eye out for anyone willing to be a “wet” nurse. Our President has confiscated some shipments of formula coming in from Europe. Why wont our Press secretary talk about his and what is going to be done about it. I’m sure if Biden talks about it he’ll just say it’s nothing to worry about, what we need to worry about is Cocoa Corn Puff and then dry hump the air and wonder off stage.

Talk on the media is all about Baby Murder, let’s switch it over to Baby starvation by our Government. Remember our Government is the one that slaughtered Millions of Buffalo to starve out American Natives. Research it. Probably don’t teach that in History anymore.

Stolen elections have consequences

Price increases in US:

Airfare 33%
Eggs 23%
Utility gas 23%
Used cars 23%
Hotels 23%
Bacon 18%
Flour 14%
New cars 14%
Chicken 15%
Milk 15%
Furniture 15%
Coffee 14%
Beef 14%
Gas +44% y/y
Fish 13%
Electricity 11%
Health insurance 10%
Rent 5%

Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics

Craig Fuller :small_airplane::articulated_lorry::ukraine:
@FreightAlley
·
18h
One report of a truckstop in NJ that is out of diesel.

https://twitter.com/FreightAlley/status/1524807406395568129?s=20&t=C-tBH6mH8z7Jx1bNwKmNqA

FJB the worst president in the history of the world

with these numbers how do they rate Inflation at only 8.5%?

What sucks is the unfairness of all this for the working class traveling distances to and from work and we have Oil right here in the U.S. but instead of using it Biden is depleting our National reserves put aside for War time Emergencies.

Hey Fred

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2022/05/12/as-gas-prices-soar-biden-cancels-major-lease-project-n2607118

you gonna pay for supporting the MAGA King and America First, Brandon has got his Jack boot on your neck while the Uniparty is kicking you in your family jewels and theys not going to let you up no matter how much you whisper “I can’t breathe!”

FJB and the Uniparty

Sadly, not enough voters care enough to educate themselves as to the real reason behind this massive failure of an administration. Too many people continue to get their “news” from Fakebook and watch only reality TV. Then there are those that rely on Uncle Joe for food, housing, cellphones, crack pipes and everything else so they will continue to vote democrat. Don’t forget the guilty feeling libs that refuse to acknowledge that the democrat party has really done nothing for it’s “people” in all these years…unless you count making them slaves to the government.

The average voter is a misinformed, ignorant person that really shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

That’s why we need to let 16-year-olds vote

22 life’s a day

That was a little over a year ago,and much like Jackie Gleason used to say…“And Away WE Gooooooo”

Never have owned any crypto… Maybe I should look into it… The whole crypto and Defi markets seem fraught with issues… I lean more towards the Buffet view of it, but am willing to dive in with some play money… Just never know…

Drinking coffee and drying my hair from the walk with the dogs this morning. Finding out just how hard it’s getting to search Google and find answers to certain questions with an unbiased response.

Looking at inflation and the ever increasing price of commodities, looks like a $100.00 from 2020 will get you $18.37 less across the board today. Roughly broke down a family making $100,000 is loosing $18,370 a year vs 2-3 years ago. fjb. 4 years of this administration will cost that family $73,480 . That’s a brand new pick up with a few bells and whistles. Hit the upper middle class making $200,000 and that’s $146,960 over 4 years. That’s a decent offshore boat.

More of :point_up:

:point_down:

BUMP

I knew this would age well, a good re-read too

It’s like your money is losing buying power ain’t it?

For those of us trust funders born with a silver spoon stuck up our arses it matters not.

Its just money, you cant take it with you

:open_mouth: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

No Trust funds here… and it seems those trust funders don’t think inflation is a big issue right now. Still a lot of that covid money going around. But it’s drying up. I can name some little LLC’s around here that never shut down that received $200,000+ on the pay check protection program. All searchable and verifiable, some a little finicky on names used for loan. Our own little coop got over a million. Our little home town private school got over $300,000. I’ll bet none of this money went to a single worker that actually did the work and put themselves in Covid’s way. Take Waterboro Family practice for example, bet none of the nurses saw any bonuses from all the free covid money given to the practice.

https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-protection-program#google_vignette