The D Train movie

Oh good Lord, stay away from this movie. You’ve been warned.

I may never watch another Jack Black movie again…

Unless you are Peepod, if so, please watch immediately.

May all your favorite bands stay together…

I can’t unsee what I’ve seen!

AHHHHHHH!!!

Pea only goes to those fancy foreign films with subtitles.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Ummmm… So you voluntarily watched a movie about 2 dudes schtooping each other and were not impressed with it? Was your Broke Back Mountain DVD scratched or something??? I don’t understand why anyone would watch either of these movies to begin with.

The TV was on…I was messing around cleaning firearms in the man room not paying attention to what was on really…until Jack Black got violated on my tv screen…I’m a changed man today. I may never eat in that room again…might even just throw that TV away and start over…

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

The TV was on…I was messing around cleaning firearms in the man room not paying attention to what was on really…until Jack Black got violated on my tv screen…I’m a changed man today. I may never eat in that room again…might even just throw that TV away and start over…

Did you have a bag of popcorn in the room or not? Just answer the question!!!

Just be thankful I follow gun safety rules and the ammo was in the other room while I was cleaning or else I just might have shot up the TV right then and there.

This was a goodun.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Your* a jerk

Can’t remember the last movie I went to. Can’t stand most movie “stars” now days anyway.

Peapod, be nice.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Can’t remember the last movie I went to. Can’t stand most movie “stars” now days anyway.

Peapod, be nice.

Hey dfreedom, regarding your comment about “stars”, what’s up with the crazy use of the F word? I’ve been watching net flicks and every new movie is absolutely loaded up with this foul language.

I think the last movie I really enjoyed was Avitar at IMAX at citadel mall.

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Peapod, be nice.

Hey dfreedom, regarding your comment about “stars”, what’s up with the crazy use of the F word? I’ve been watching net flicks and every new movie is absolutely loaded up with this foul language.

I think the last movie I really enjoyed was Avitar at IMAX at citadel mall.

You should go rent HATEFUL 8 from blockbuster.

It’s on Netflix. Watched and got a few laughs Got to see Samual get his manhood blown off. Not being a prude but it’s as if they have a contest to see how many F bombs they can say in one movie anymore.

Fred, watch most of them when they are simply being interviewed. The F bomb is just another word to most of them. Deniro would be unable to speak without it. I’m no prude, use it myself sometimes but, only in acceptable company and at appropriate times. Guess I’m just old fashioned that way.

Golly guys. …