The HighJack Thread

quote:
Originally posted by gail wins

Yea; when they got more dollars than cents.[:D]

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Quit making fun of me…

RBF

I’m classy 2% of the time…

And, I hope your Brother’s El Camino runs forever…

Fishingpox, now you have to tell everyone about the copper! I’ll have to hire DF, part time to keep the riff raff from stealing my doors to sell for scrap! First you overcharge me for the doors and now I have to hire guards! Keep your mouth shut! Do you think I’m made out of money:question:

quote:
That was just part of a backyard remodel landscaping which cost her 135,000 . Can you believe that just to fix a yard in the back ?

Yep, sure can and I sure do appreciate them too. They’re the ones who I’ve made a living off of for a long time. God bless the rich, they keep me working :smiley:

quote:
This crazy weather is messing with my tomato plants .

Our tomatoes and peppers are loving it!

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Copper is fetching top dollar at scrap yard , specially shineeee
sheets[:0][:0][:0] Is this called hijacking:question::question:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Guess I’m gona have to take the copper out of them now! I could “Still” make something out of it!

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry
quote:
That was just part of a backyard remodel landscaping which cost her 135,000 . Can you believe that just to fix a yard in the back ?

Yep, sure can and I sure do appreciate them too. They’re the ones who I’ve made a living off of for a long time. God bless the rich, they keep me working :smiley:

quote:
This crazy weather is messing with my tomato plants .

Our tomatoes and peppers are loving it!

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Best Garden I’ve grown in a long time! Everything is great except for the rabbits eating my snap beans. 0200 last Saturday helped that out. Best crop of potatoes I’ve ever had. on our 8th five gallon bucket of squash, got the first cucumber today and the corn is tossling. Just planted some watermelons and peanuts are going in where the Potatoes were.

Beautiful day today!

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

This one time I was in a cage match with an internet persona…

May all your favorite bands stay together…

Trials and trepidation.

RBF vs. 23SF Charity match…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9M9VUSBnhY

I have started training in my retirement… It is on Tyrone…

RBF

I’m classy 2% of the time…

And, I hope your Brother’s El Camino runs forever…

Why does everybody understand Stewie except Lois and Peter? (Family Guy)

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Oh what fun we used to have watching the fat man melt…Id give anything to go see another show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMpaD-ktv7Q&list=RDXMpaD-ktv7Q

I saw this a few years ago and it still cracks me up every time!

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Ain’t no wonder I can afford a back yard gate like that!
Only one that has more people kicking the bucket and putting them in the will, is Bonzo!

YOUR PAYMENT FUND
ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC
NO 6 AHMADU WAY GARIKI ABUJA CORPORATE HQ
PO Box 1647 56 105th Avenue CLOSE
TEL +234 802 730 9695

Dear Beneficiary ,

Kindly get back to this mail if you are not ill or sick,because one
Mrs Kate Morris wrote us last month that she is your first cousin and
partner as well,that you have instructed her to handle the transaction
which you have with our bank,but due to the problems that the new
government were facing,we asked her to wait and last week again when
the present government have given the approval to pay up all foreign
debt,she wrote us a reminder and we gave her an option in which she
may like to receive this fund ,weather she needs the fund via wire or
bank to bank transfer,or via ATM master card,or to open an online
account with our mother bank in Finland

So that the beneficiary may handle his or her transaction by him or
herself as you wants,so please i am waiting to hear from you,and as
well send to me the name of your next of kin once for documentation if
you are the one whom direct her to us.Note that she chooses bank to
bank,but the information she sent to us where not the same,so i
decided to contact the old email first before proceeding with her. As
well reconfirm your details once more if we are not mistaking…

Name: …
Address…
PHONE:…
Country…
email… …

Thanks and God bless

Confirm your receipt of this mail without delay…

Yours in service
Best Regards.

Mrs.Stella Muerl
(Account manager zenith bank plc)

quote:
Originally posted by Fishingpox

I was thinking of buy a house on Poplin Ave North Charleston, Does anybody know if this a good or bad location , anybody ?

That's a great location! So, how is your aim? Just remember the key to shooting is practice, practice, practice. [url]https://www.google.com/maps/@32.8574141,-79.9934462,3a,75y,114.55h,66.26t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTpBHUgm7zVqwzefFJOoYsA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656[/url] Apparently it is a gated community where people have their pools in the front yard. Even has a horseshoe driveway.

joeseph69, that’s my house! You should see the nice gate that Fishingpox made for me and installed in the back yard. I keep the front of the house sort of low keyed, to keep the riff raff from thinking I have anything worth stealing!

quote:
Originally posted by joseph69
quote:
Originally posted by Fishingpox

I was thinking of buy a house on Poplin Ave North Charleston, Does anybody know if this a good or bad location , anybody ?

That's a great location! So, how is your aim? Just remember the key to shooting is practice, practice, practice. [url]https://www.google.com/maps/@32.8574141,-79.9934462,3a,75y,114.55h,66.26t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTpBHUgm7zVqwzefFJOoYsA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656[/url] Apparently it is a gated community where people have their pools in the front yard. Even has a horseshoe driveway.

Pretty funny you chose that location. We did a Red Cross smoke alarm blitz through that neighborhood a couple weeks ago. I actually went into that house and we installed a few alarms. The yellow house to the left had a guy sitting in his car in the driveway, door open, music blasting. We walked to the edge of his property and he just did the slow head shake (much like my avatar) towards us. Needless to say we moved on. His pitbull on a chain charged, but stopped just short of the road (and us), just like the poor old dog in the Foghorn Leghorn cartoons.

Yep, great area.

John

15’ Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

[/quote]

That’s a great location! So, how is your aim? Just remember the key to shooting is practice, practice, practice.

Yeah after googled and looked around I noticed it would not be such a nice place . The MLS is a bit deceiving .

Oh my shooting is fair considering how old I am , but not bad at 150 yards with my AR . I’ll pass on that land tho, thanks. Funny I saw the crime report for that area , cocaine ,drunk, robbery etc.

Interesting scenario down the street…

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.8565154,-79.9938772,3a,75y,12.83h,80.05t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sKbWIJxStWdAAJiYzVBItCg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Fishingpox, that crime report you looked at! I only did them things once or twice! Can’t help, that it made the report. I did get away a couple of times, so they can’t pin it on me:wink: Most of the my time is now spent in the back yard! I sit there looking at the big hole in my wall where my gates used to be! After you advertised them, some Crack Head, stole them! Thanks! I’m now going to file a way high insurance claim for the lose! You better play along, or I’m gona tell the Crack Head, that you have a lot of money in your house!