The new cure for Covid...

Not a vaccine, not social distancing, not wearing a mask, not avoiding crowds. The new cure is to be sophisticated. Fuaci dismisses Obuma’s big birthday bash with no social distancing or masks because those folk are “sophisticated”, but the Sturgis crowd is not, so they will get covid. What a bunch of phony hypocrites. The only plus to the entire thing was Pelosi got the axe and was not invited. :smiley: I guess even her own sophisticated kind don’t even like her.

Looks like we will all need to get a dose of Sophistication after our President has caused a mass increase in covid (after it was getting under control) from all the covid positive illegal immigrants He sent all over our great nation. Sad thing, biden probably doesn’t have a clue what damage he has done. He’s too worried about letting people know his butt has been wiped.

I sure hope the FDA will go ahead and approve this vaccine, I’m thinking I want to get it now.

Hey Fred, ivermectin is looking great and would be an alternative to mRNA jab. John’s Island ain’t that far of a ride for you.

https://www.aestheticsadvisor.com/2021/02/find-doctor-prescribe-hydroxychloroquine-ivermectin.html

Carolina Health and Wellness Services, LLC, Johns Island, South Carolina
Our physician is an MD with over 25 years of experience and is a practitioner of Functional Medicine. We are located in Johns Island, SC and provide in-person care at this location. We also offer telemedicine appointments to patients statewide throughout South Carolina and Virginia. We can provide consultations on COVID-19 from a Functional Medicine perspective. We may prescribe Ivermectin, provided it is not contraindicated for the patient. In addition, we can recommend certain vitamins and supplements to help boost the immune system. Patients may call 843-996-4908 for details and to set up a telemedicine appointment.

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21

I keep ivermectin in the refrigerator for the dogs and horses. about a butter bean size on my finger tip should be about right for me. roughly $5 for enough to treat 1200lbs, found at most all farm supply stores. I don’t think sophistication will work so well for many of us.

Keep your eye on the huge music fests all over the country with thousands in attendance getting no ■■■■■ from the media or fuaci, but the famed Sturgis event with mostly conservative, salt of the earth type folk attending is attracting huge bias from the media. So it’s not just about sophistication, because we all know their is not much of it in the mosh pits… It’s all what the media wants folks to believe or not believe.

Biden needs to be brought up on charges for this new spread of the delta variant from his open border policy and then transporting untested illegals all across our country. I miss Trump and America first.

Ignoring things like Obozo’s birthday party while condemning Sturgis and other such “low-life” events is no different than the left condemning those on the right that will not get vaccinated while ignoring the fact that only 22-36% of blacks have gotten the vaccine OR the fact that 1,000s of illegal immigrants are being let go in this country everyday without being tested or quarantined. Hypocrisy thy name is liberal.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Biden didn’t come to the WH yesterday because he was in his De basement practicing (pleasantly forced) his prime time lockdown speech that every democrat and rino controlled village will immediately initiate…how’s your TP supply?

“ RBF aka Shunkey, Porch Dick, John Weaver, quite frankly you are full of schitt. In my opinion you are primarily to blame for the degradation of this particular fishing website. You dilute this place with your incessant desire to be relevant by posting constantly whatever cut and paste cartoon or quip you dig up only God knows where just to be "heard". It really must be miserable where you are, if not for you then for those around you.” EF 4/27/21