The Shunning Of RBF,,,,,,

EF, why do you keep following me around and :heart: all my comments?

I believe this sums it all up nicely…

EF, aren’t you being a little hypocritical here? to shun is to not bring up something. I’m thinking you two secretly have a good poster / bad poster thing going on.

1 Like

Thanks for this Alfredo… You made me guffaw…

1 Like

Look up Fred,its happening again.

Guffawed again… Thanks!

EF you better be careful on your lunch date with Alfredo…

EF you’ve stated this thing about things going over my head many times. I’ll be the first to admit, some sarcasms’ / ridicule miss me in written word and even in spoken word. I was brought up in a home that I’ve only heard my father cuss one time and never known him to tell a lie or talk down to anyone. Please tell me what keeps going over my head? Have that much decency. And I don’t believe I’m crazy as a scat house loon like you stated about me.

I said it seems a little hypocritical to post a thread about shunning someone and then bring the thread back up about the same person you think needs shunning. What am I missing?

Perhaps you could go back and read not only what I wrote, but when I wrote it and more specifically why I wrote it when I did.

Care to post that polish pickle recipe? they sure looked good

“The fascination of abomination.”

More like “fatal attraction”… Lots of dudes with an RBF man crush up in this joint…

Been fighting below your weight class on CF?

Absolutely! Wish there were some intellectual heavy weights to spar with in the Barbershop… Reducing myself down here by engaging with Drumpf loyalist is part of my training routine to be able to debate folks with intellectual disabilities…

Just trying to inject some reasonable and rational perspective into the echo chamber of conspiracy theories and lunacy…

Bet you could tell me source of my quote above without using Google:) It’s very famous.
Several years back there were posters on “Politics” who would have given you a run for
your money. They are all gone now.
If you are looking for an equal weight class, may I suggest “American Spectator” or “American Thinker”? Both are conservative sites which now allow comments. They do require posters to maintain a high level of propriety.
Would take you on myself, but in my eighth decade I find my intellectual capacity somewhat dimmed by the fog of years.
Phone rings “Tom, you left your wife at Harris Teeter again.” etc etc

1 Like

Interesting point Sternline. I don’t have a problem with anyone considering theirselves to be superior in any particular field of endeavor , but poor manners in polite society does not convey complete intelligence. It hurts the site and everyone here for one to provoke anger and dislike. Being a salesperson for most of my life I preferred the common ground method with kindness and understanding to make my beans boil. If I wanted to have anyone consider my point of view I certainly would not “sell” it in a rude or arrogant manner. Further if I was the subject of shunning or feeling so incredibly superior I would immediately leave the area.
I do appreciate your posts !

Oh yes. That quote was from Conrad and also I heard Billy Graham use that quote concerning his lost partner from Canada. The fallen Rev Charles Templeton. This is an interesting tale of temptation ( fascination).

1 Like

There were a couple on here that were decent at debate, but most are/were blind “conservatives” who are too stubborn to admit they are wrong. They flip-flop a lot, and are prone to making conflicting arguments and then when you point it out… They get their feelings hurt and start calling names as usual… They can dish it out, but can’t take it back… Very sensitive crowd, worse than Democrats IMO…

No need to go anywhere else as that is the “conservative” party of today… For today’s conservatives it’s all about sophomoric name calling and labeling someone… All the “conservatives” try to do now is “own” a Democrat, or anyone that doesn’t believe their irrational politics of the day…

Be nice if the “conservatives” went back to governing instead of waiting on Democrats to make the first move, and then doing the opposite because that’s what they’ve been trained like seals to do these days… Dems outta get smart and just do the opposite of what they want initially, and then jump on board with the “conservatives” at the end to vote it into law… It’d work like a charm…

Also, you seem like you are doing just fine to be in your 80’s, and congrats on that! I bet you always know you left your wife somewhere, and just play dumb to get away with it… :rofl:

1 Like

Sternline , you were fed a big pile of crap. No one here will engage the shunee because of the lack of civility and rudeness and the out of control childish name calling. Why would anyone remain on a forum where no one will respond other than to provoke and irritate and to carry on a sick game

When you get a chance read the story of Rev Billy Graham and Charles Templeton. I was on the edge of my seat !!! It is an unbelievable story

Haha, NachoBoy goes around loving my comments with the heart button, but claims he doesn’t engage with me…

Bless his :heart:

Well, a little “alone time” is always beneficial to both parties of our sixty year
relationship:)
Yes, the so called conservatives leave much to be desired these days.
Looks like they have taken Obama’s …“lead from behind” to hart. Reactive not proactive in an undeclared war by the democrats on all that has made America great.
I won’t be foolish enough to predict where and when and how this war will end.
Too many unknowns in that equation.
Dominoes are falling all over the World. No one appears to have any interest
in stopping the process. Who’s next?

1 Like

It is unfortunate what has become of America… I believe both parties are to blame equally. America was/is great, but I also know it had a dark underbelly too… To be blind of all the things that happened over the years won’t undo them… I believe the “conservatives” arbitrarily hijacking the notion that only they love America is just another way to bring division and it isn’t true… News flash, many Dems love America too… What has astonished me the most in the last decade is the “conservatives” outright lies and silly games… I thought the Repubs were better than that. I am disappointed as I am a registered Repub, but not these Repubs… I am old school Repub, not this new school crap… As my Father would tell me… Son, just tell them you’re a Goldwater Republican…

Gotta laugh about your marriage advice… I believe I’ll take your advice and load my wife up and haul her to the Harris Teeter and drop her off… I’ll tell her: I’ll be back tomorrow to pick you up, trust me, it’s for your own good and our marriage… :rofl: