They don't have to be great

I know some people out there have shots worth looking at . They don’t have to be great , just eye candy please .

This is my fish catching machine , just love the size of it for the upstate , great boat and motor IMO

This would be a train that will be refurbished to look like new .

This is a train that has been touched up a bit , I looked at the window sticker and if I remember correctly it said 260,000 pounds.

This is a monster of a home on Keowee (someone said but it could be something else)
Taken with my phone

Hartwell at low tide

Do you see the deer in this picture

best boat i ever had, gave it to my son and got a key west, i swear i liked this one better lol,

Here ya go. Most were taken with an old digital camera.

My screensaver for a long time.

looking Up

just like it. Spent alot of time here.

North Edisto

Like seeing both bridges up for a time.

Nature

Sunrises around Charleston

Liked this one and had it framed and gave to may Mom.

Some of my dogs from my 1st marriage. They were great dogs.

Always thought these were two good pics of them.

Chillin at the Lighthouse.

You didn’t let her keep the dogs, did you:question::frowning_face::face_with_head_bandage:[:0]:angry::roll_eyes:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

You didn’t let her keep the dogs, did you:question::frowning_face::face_with_head_bandage:[:0]:angry::roll_eyes:

I did. She cared for them deeply and it was the right thing to do. they were very well taken care of by her. Better than alot of kids!

Nice shots , I’ll post more when I get them off the camera

One of my favorite shots . One morning at 5 am I saw the moon while going to the mailbox. Camera shutter speed set at 15 seconds.

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

Karma is 360 degrees

Some got to win, some got to lose…

quote:
Originally posted by Fishingpox

Hartwell at low tide

don’t they know they aren’t supposed to leave their shrimpin poles overnight? :wink:

great pics guys, I love the ones of the lighthouse before work started on the foundation…save those pics because you’ll never see the foundation like that again…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

ST Fultons post in off topic made me think of this old girl. My best friend from 1996 to 2009. RIP Montana.

[/img]

Karma is 360 degrees

Some got to win, some got to lose…

Let’s see what I can dig up…

For years I’ve been stopping at old abandoned houses and taking some photos of them. I call them “Sad Houses.” I imagine the better times in the houses when they were filled with the smells of biscuits cooking, bacon on the stove, a percolator coffee pot. They protected mostly poor people working just to survive, but they were happy. Now the houses sit empty and the houses are left to slowly die…and they are sad.

https://plus.google.com/photos/100549523770842204991/albums/5291349216410445809?authkey=CJn14r6ajLG7jQE

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 17 year old
1 - 13 year old
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Those are great! I have a few of that type, mostly barns and sheds.

quote:
Originally posted by bgf

Those are great! I have a few of that type, mostly barns and sheds.

Thanks. I think my first house I looked at was when I was a kid hoping to find hidden treasures inside a wall space. Later in college outside of Newberry, I found an old house and a cow had gotten inside, fell through the floor and broke her leg and she died in the house. She had been dead so long her hide had turned to rock hard leather. I didn’t have a camera in those days.

I always worry about finding something I don’t want to see. One had what looked like a hobo bed in a corner…that sorta freaked me out.

The saddest one was with the old hospital bed sitting in a room under a window. I walked in the unlocked door and there the bed was, sheets still on the bed, just as they had been when someone was taken out of the bed. On the table beside the bed was the old telephone, some plates, a phone book and some personal items. It was like the old person lived in the house until the day they died and they were simply removed from the house and the house was left untouched - frozen in time. I happened to drive by that house a few years later and I went back to try a few different photo angles, but the bed had been stolen and the room was turned upside down. That was almost even sadder.

~my dad

Equipment:
1- 17 year old
1 - 13 year old
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Do you just walk in these places ?.. I’m in NC for the weekend and we passed a gazillion places like that.

quote:
Originally posted by bgf

Do you just walk in these places ?.. I’m in NC for the weekend and we passed a gazillion places like that.

Depends. If the place is boarded up and has no trespassing signs, I might just shot a picture through a broken window or hole in the door where someone else broke in. If the place is open, I’ll carefully go in, being careful of rotting floors – I don’t want to end up like that poor cow. If I pick something up, I put it back in the same spot. It’s an emotional journey, for me at least.

~my dad

Equipment:
1- 17 year old
1 - 13 year old
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Some pics of my mutts that my wife took recently

another one of my boy Jack all out

one more, sorry man I love my dogs, they are my buddies. Got them when they were only 8 weeks old and they are now going on 8 years old.

Great pics .
Nothing like having a pet as a friend , losing them is hard tho .

A place most don’t see from sea level