Thief, I know who did it.........

Name him and shame him everywhere possible. Just make sure its all true.

If you know his political persuasion, think of the politician that he would most hate. Then make a $5 cash donation in his name and with his address and e-mail address and phone number. They won’t leave him alone after that. I did this to a friend of mine as a joke a few years back. He is a staunch Republican, and I made a $5 cash donation as mentioned above to Cynthia McKinney. I waited about 6 months before I told him. He thought it was funny as all get-out, since he loves practical jokes. He knew what had happened, he just didn’t know who until I told him. But her campaign sent him letters and e-mails pretty much weekly asking for more support. Another bonus if you also dislike the politician is that they will be spending their campaign dollars on a lost cause. It’s a win-lose-lose all the way around!

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

there’s always arson

quote:
there's always arson

See, I knew you had some redeeming qualities.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Put his house up for sale for a ridiculously cheap price on craigslist (under a bogus gmail account name) with his name and number saying call anytime day or night and have a heck of a good time watching the stalkers drive past knowing they are calling him all hours.

The flyers with his rap sheet and picture is a great idea as well.

-Albemarle 248xf “Chella”
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-HT Bugbuster

Craigslist add about free goats…I wouldn’t do that to anybody, again.[:I]

Bait him, set up something on the cheap side that is easy to steal, film it and call the cops.

And bare in mind that anything that is used in conversations prior to an event can be construed as premeditation of an action. The legal system is for the criminal, not you.

Get a pellet pistol. every time you drive by put one through his glass. Doesn’t matter if it’s vehicle or house

I’ve never met a trailer, a tractor, or even a tractor trailer that is worth going to jail or dying for. Drop it. Get a CWP. Protect yourself/family.

Invite him offshore fishing. If he slips and falls off the boat…well…oops.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 19 year old (boy of leisure)
1 - 1 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Agree tractor or trailer is not worth it and yes we are protected in a variety of ways. Learned this guy is a loose cannon and well known for his ways so best to stay away. Shocked he is not behind bars actually. He knows we know who he is and what he did along with many others. Knowledge is the best weapon as then say and justice make be slow but will be served. Just a frustrating situation.

Time to fish, I am out…

In response to the name and shame.

His name is Robert Lee Thompson, he lives at 6315 Maxville road in Awendaw by the recycling center. Below is his mug shot and truck. Been convicted numerous times for theft and plead guilty to armed robbery in 2004. Supposedly he owns or works at a landscaping and land clearing company out of Awendaw. He was arrested for stealing the trailer and returned it very damaged, the tractor is not returned. He was caught via picture towing the trailer down the road and is out on bond. He is linked to a crime ring out of Goose Creek.

Don’t do anything on his property. You might get a few body piercings you never wanted. Don’t touch anyone’s mailbox. That is a federal crime. Feel free to hang up his information all over the area and shame him on the internet. If he comes on your property then have at it. I hate a mutherpuking thief :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.

Take several old key rings with useless keys. Add a $50 reward if found tag to ring with address. Drop the key rings on the street in seady parts of town and let him deal with po’ed thugs who want the reward when returned.

quote:
Originally posted by Fishnengr

Take several old key rings with useless keys. Add a $50 reward if found tag to ring with address. Drop the key rings on the street in seady parts of town and let him deal with po’ed thugs who want the reward when returned.

That’s a good one… Just make sure you drop it where the thugs can actually read!! lol

You can always buy an untraceable 22cal at the jockey lot. When your done with it drop it in the ocean. There’s only one way to stop a thief from stealing.

Or you could put his face up on a billboard with his rap sheet. :smiley: you wouldn’t feel so guilty about that one.