This could be a fun little project

No that was mine I would have to peel it off and redo it…

Got a load of old power poles dropped off from a project replacing them with metal monos. I hand picked these 5. Old school true creosote, and these were 60 footers. I cut several feet off the top and bottom. These poles should outlive me. They may look a little skeptical, but they are solid! Just got to get off my rump and finish the project.

Note to anyone, if you get the chainsaw shavings in your boots from a creosote pole, don’t wait for a creosote burn to get em out.

Back in the day asphalt roofs had pitch / creosote. It would burn the guys up pretty bad didn’t bother me much. Cut up a bunch of railroad ties. Had tennis shoes . Nothing nice about getting it in your shoes.

Hate dealing with subcontractors. Got the towers down yesterday. Have this piece of angle iron on the face of the slab.

45 minutes worth of work. We’ll be back in the morning. Hey how about just staying and knocking it out and saving a trip back. Oh no. Have a little rain this morning and the pansy a$$es are sitting in the truck. Now I have 3 of my guys standing around with their thumbs up their a$$. And a piece of equipment sitting idle…
Oh and the first thing they do when they show up in the morning. Can you unlock the bathroom for us.
My guys know $#!t on your own time.

Boss makes a dollar I make a dime, that’s why I crap on company time.