This is why we will have no more fish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=grKLHS0OjJ8

What a bunch of dumb ****s! It’s only their children’s future…

I mean, just gut wrenching.

You know what they say, “The little ones eat better”…

The trouble I go through to teach my son the importance of releasing bait that is not going to be used…

Really makes me sick.

Their ignorance is really sad. I’m not as knowledgeable as a lot of you guys on here, but even a blind man can see this is just wrong.

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

I am guessing that is a good 20years old. Its obviously shot onold analog tape.

[quote]Originally posted by Bluewaterbeaux

I am guessing that is a good 20years old. Its obviously shot onold analog tape.

That may be all the technology they have.

PEOPLE OVER SEAS WHAT CAUSE US REDUCE OUR LIMITS IN USA

wow not sure what the thought of keeping those little boogers are. You would suspect it would be time to find better fishing grounds but things are different in other countries. They take what they can get. BUT, for any who complain IMO those are no different than the slingers we see in many of peoples coolers.

For all your Life insurance, Medicare, Disability for the Self Employed, Cancer, Dental and Hospital Indemnity needs, call me ASAP for an instant quote on any of these products.

Mike Martinez
803-917-3726

Slinger dolphin verses billfish?? Don’t get the analogy here.

Very old footage…hell probarbly before ICCAT existed

Stirring a pot that doesn’t exist, Miss Magnolia

The other problem with this video is there is no prespective to size. Hypothetically, all of those small fish are legal from the weight measurement.

Ironically, USA stripped the weight measurement years ago. ICCAT just recently voted to do the same.

But…Miss Magnolia, if you are sea worthy and can take a few days off…you are more the welcome to come work a ‘Leader’ box on a swordfishing boat with me. You can bring your video camera and document why WE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD HAVE PLENTY OF FISH TO BRING IN ON A REGULAR BASIS.

Whats the matter dandg, hit to close too home for you…
Yep i am sure all those pups are legal…
and nope not very sea worthy

quote:
Originally posted by Sirecks

Slinger dolphin verses billfish?? Don’t get the analogy here.

These aren’t Marlin and SF etc we are talking here, this is Sword Fish. I don’t know that other billfish species are harvested like Swordfish. Reason I was comparing the slingers.

For all your Life insurance, Medicare, Disability for the Self Employed, Cancer, Dental and Hospital Indemnity needs, call me ASAP for an instant quote on any of these products.

Mike Martinez
803-917-3726

Seemed to forget to mention all the Billfish and Shark bycatch that never makes it back in “WE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD HAVE PLENTY OF FISH TO BRING IN ON A REGULAR BASIS.”

“This is why we will have no more fish” is this thread’s title, even though you show video of SWORDFISH as in the REBUILT AND SUSTAINABLE FISHERY THAT EXIST ALL OVER THE WORLD.

I mean really, did you intend to roll around in your feces?

Not really sure what the intent of this post was…the footage is obviously old, even if not, it is only adding propaganda to the enviro freaks that cry for every dead fish and want all of it to stop. Not surprising in light of the source though…I guess when one has life handed to them on a silver platter they think what fishing should be is…chugging down a thousand of gallons of gas to go out, hook up a trophy fish and stick a tag in his side, pound your chest like your the man, go home, sit down at a fancy resturant and order a nice fish dinner (probably a sword steak from the boat in the video) and brag about about what a great sport fisherman you are.

I like to kill and eat fish and I’m pissed off that we keep having this taken away from us. Propoganda like this being posted by “sport fishermen” only fuels a fire that does not need any fuel right now.

Have we met plate? I dont think so. Maybe you should come fish with me one day for a trophy and get to know me before you start talking crap. The swordfish stock came back to Florida because they shut down the longliners!

Such anger, I am sure you can find a video on YouTube to incite anyones feelings. Although this is outrageous you obviously missed the guy that filled up his boat with flounder a few months ago on Folly … More problems to worry about at home, Just don’t buy foreign products if your worried about it Magnolia. Although yes the video is distubing

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Magnolia

Have we met plate? I dont think so. Maybe you should come fish with me one day for a trophy and get to know me before you start talking crap. The swordfish stock came back to Florida because they shut down the longliners!

Yet again, you slip and fall back into your nonsense of evoking emotions and spreading misinformation to make yourself feel justified and righteous.

The world swordfish fishery, has been above MSY for several years. International management lead to that, not closing off a skinny strip of Florida.

Nothing here but someone trying to stir a pot that doesn’t exist and has no accurate knowledge of what the facts actually are.

If you do find this video distrubing, then I suggest you go hang out at a slaughter house and see were steaks and boneless skinless chicken breast come from.