thought this was cool

Ever wondered what would happen if you shot a .22 pellet out of a rim fire .22 using nail gun blanks to propel it? Well here you go. This was not me, i found the video on you tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOZpy55U-jY

• I’d rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave.

[/URL]

That’s nuts! Might as well buy a muzzleloader. But, it sure does have some power[:0]

quote:
Ever wondered what would happen if you shot a .22 pellet out of a rim fire .22 using nail gun blanks to propel it?

No, never gave that much thought :smiley:

:sunglasses:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry
quote:
Ever wondered what would happen if you shot a .22 pellet out of a rim fire .22 using nail gun blanks to propel it?

No, never gave that much thought :smiley:

:sunglasses:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

me either, until i saw the title to the video:smiley:

• I’d rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave.

[/URL]

No, but I’ve often wondered what would happen if I sprayed lacquer thinner, pressurized at a good 3,000 psi, sprayed out of our paint pump (no tip, just a straight jet stream) directly into the back of a 150,000 btu forced air “torpedo” heater.

Going to wait until my retirement years to try that one though…

… The Cross of Christ is the anvil upon which the hammer of evil wore itself out.

quote:
Originally posted by Redfish_matt

No, but I’ve often wondered what would happen if I sprayed lacquer thinner, pressurized at a good 3,000 psi, sprayed out of our paint pump (no tip, just a straight jet stream) directly into the back of a 150,000 btu forced air “torpedo” heater.

Going to wait until my retirement years to try that one though…

… The Cross of Christ is the anvil upon which the hammer of evil wore itself out.

I sprayed starting fluid into a torpedo once. It really did not do much. Maybe a 6" fireball out the end. It was quite disappointing.

Hydra-Sports 22 Bay Sport
225 Rude

going to try it! Got an old beater .22. what the heck!

As to self destruction stuff, we once hung a 5.9 B series Cummings engine on a tree limb running off a bucket of diesel, swapped to a bucket of gas and stood back. Don’t know how fast it turned, but it seized up before it came apart. Never got to dump the Propane in the intake as we planned.

Ever wonder what would happen… if you… :smiley:

Yes , yes, and yes…

Fred wins