Thoughts on Tidewater Boats?

quote:
Originally posted by Thompson321

I own a 2016 Sea Fox 266 and have had no problems with it. Have been looking recently to trade it in to buy a bigger boat. Two out of the 3 dealers have offered to give me a very good price for my current Sea Fox. I’m not taking sides just saying everyone has an opinion. Mine is that Sea fox is a decent boat for a good price. We go offshore and have never had any issues. I assume Tidewater is similar. Hope this helps some.

I’ve got a ‘16 Sea Fox 186. It’s been a great boat for the family, handles the harbor really well and makes the run out to the 60 if I pick my days. I’m pleased with it two years in.

Sea Fox 186 Commander

I love my Seahunt. Great bang for your buck. 60k can get you plenty of offshore boat for a weekend guy (like myself) if you are willing to do a little work yourself. Don’t just look around here. Good deals to be had if you’re willing to make a little drive. There are plenty of good options out there and Chris V pointed you in the right direction as always

BGC

Key West 219fs or 239fs anyone? From what I understand they’re excellent choices and built very solid.

Ahhmmmm. I’ll even show you how to run it to get peak speed, handling and fuel economy.

http://old.charlestonfishing.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=175439

Mark
Southport 28TE
2X Yamaha F250
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne