Thursday Big Bass Battle At Wacca Wache

The Thursday Big Bass Battles will be starting on march 14, 2014 at Wacca Wache Marina in Murrells Inlet. Time is 530pm sharp until dark. The cost is $10.00 per person (kids 15 & under and all women fish for free with paying partner; and are eligible to win pot). This is a 1 fish tourny- winner takes all. All fish must be caught on rod & reel with artificial bait only. (No Dead Fish Allowed! No Exceptions) All fish must be released alive. We will have $1.00 optional side pots for Designated Weight category and Trash Fish category.we also have a $5.00 second place pot that is optional. Unsportsman like conduct will not be tolerated. Look forward to seeing all the old as well as new faces this year. Feel free to call me for any info. Thanks! Tony 843-240-9485

Raggedy Azz 17ft Boat With A Blowed Up Motor But Still Wining Money!!!

ready to go!

green grass and high tides forever
jhp----- Murrells Inlet

Count me in!

21’ Hydra-Sports Yamaha F200
16’ G3 Yamaha F50

Big change this year we will be doing them on wed. starting March 14,2012 530pm until dark 800pm for the first few hope to see everyone catching fish again this year

Lose the rusty water ring on your boat in minutes call Enviro/Clean 843 240 9485

will be having a meeting this Thur. March 1,2012 at Red Bones BBQ behind T-Bones in M.I. 7pm please call me for any info Tony 843 240 9485 Thanks

Lose the rusty water ring on your boat in minutes call Enviro/Clean 843 240 9485

Everyone has been catching lots of fish and good ones! Atleast 4lbs or better 4 out of six weeks. 2.4lbs the other two weeks, great year so far and looking better every time. Come join us and have some fun. Low tide at 445pm this week so lets go!!!

The bite is on. lots of fish being caught in the 2 to 3 pound range. we had a 2lb9oz Tagged bass caught last week that took second place and a 7lb striper caught that won the trash fish pot and a 3.lb 1oz bass that took first place had a good crowd and expect few more this week as the weather warms up. Hope to keep seeing new faces every week and a reminder to please bring your wife and kids out to join us. If you need any info on the tournaments please feel free to give me a call at 843 240 9485 Thanks Tony!

Another good day on the water first place was. 2.8 and second was 2.7 no trash fish was caught so the pot rolls over and the same for the strike pot. Looks like better warmer weather coming this week so it should just keep getting better. Hope to see it keep growing every week would like to see around 40 head for our annual half day tournament and fish fry. We are open to the public so come join us and have a good time the kids and wives love it when they kick our butts and so Do we Thanks Stony