Tic Toc a danger to Us all?

Bay, I remember seeing video on Sept 11, 2001 that showed “resident” muslims on the New Jersey side? of the Hudson River celebrating the attack on the World Trade Center. They were jumping up and down, clapping, hollering and doing that twirling arabic whistle sound. Days after that, the media was, “no that didn’t happen here, that was in the middle east or the occupied West Bank”

@Fred67
I’m not sure about Tiktok. Sen Tom Cotton and others have expressed concerns about Tiktok and their Chinese ownership. China’s CCP has been and still is in an information war against the US and the rest of the world. Any information or intelligence the CCP can glean from us no matter how benign benefits their war machine. Information is Power.

1 Like

Here is the REAL threat to America…

Opinion: It’s time to rescue the USA from fake patriots (statesman.com)

Fake patriotism sells. Republicans know it because for decades they have been wrapping themselves in the flag and claiming they are the true patriots. The problem is they often don’t practice what they preach. Recent events confirm that. For example:

*You might be a fake patriot if you support former President Donald Trump’s big lie that he won the 2020 election. A recent Reuters/Ipsos poll found that 53% of Republicans believe the lie, as Trump and his supporters keep pushing outrageous conspiracy theories about voter fraud. Local and state Republican election officials certified that Joe Biden won the needed swing states. Court after court, including judges appointed by Trump, confirmed the election’s legitimacy. By continuing to raise doubts among the public about the election’s legitimacy, Trump and his fellow fake patriots are doing serious damage to our nation’s electoral system and to our democracy.

*You might be a fake patriot if you support Republican legislation proposed or passed in most states, including in Texas, to make it harder for many people to vote. Under the guise of preserving “election integrity,” the legislation would particularly affect people of color. What Republicans really want to preserve is their jobs because most people of color vote for Democrats.

*You probably are a fake patriot if you continue to believe the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol insurrection was justified or was carried out by “antifa” leftists or was simply a bunch of tourists – as one member of Congress suggested. Or you believe that Trump and some congressional supporters did not help foment the insurrection. Right-wingers in Congress and on Fox News immediately blamed antifa, although even rioters have said antifa wasn’t involved, according to National Public Radio. Why would leftists disrupt certification of an election that their guy won? Federal prosecutors have charged more than 400 persons so far with participating in the insurrection, including assault on police, theft, weapons possession and conspiracy, the Washington Post reported. Some of those arrested defended their actions by saying they invaded the Capitol because Trump asked them to.

*You probably are a fake patriot if you got angry when athletes knelt during the playing of our national anthem in protest of police brutality against Black Americans. But you were OK with white pro-Trump rioters using American flags as weapons against police during the Capitol riot. Or you sympathized with White rioters waving the Confederate battle flag inside the Capitol as if that flag were a symbol of patriotism instead of racism.

Here is the REAL threat to America…

Opinion: It’s time to rescue the USA from fake patriots (statesman.com)

Fake patriotism sells. Republicans know it because for decades they have been wrapping themselves in the flag and claiming they are the true patriots. The problem is they often don’t practice what they preach. Recent events confirm that. For example:

*You might be a fake patriot if you support former President Donald Trump’s big lie that he won the 2020 election. A recent Reuters/Ipsos poll found that 53% of Republicans believe the lie, as Trump and his supporters keep pushing outrageous conspiracy theories about voter fraud. Local and state Republican election officials certified that Joe Biden won the needed swing states. Court after court, including judges appointed by Trump, confirmed the election’s legitimacy. By continuing to raise doubts among the public about the election’s legitimacy, Trump and his fellow fake patriots are doing serious damage to our nation’s electoral system and to our democracy.

*You might be a fake patriot if you support Republican legislation proposed or passed in most states, including in Texas, to make it harder for many people to vote. Under the guise of preserving “election integrity,” the legislation would particularly affect people of color. What Republicans really want to preserve is their jobs because most people of color vote for Democrats.

*You probably are a fake patriot if you continue to believe the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol insurrection was justified or was carried out by “antifa” leftists or was simply a bunch of tourists – as one member of Congress suggested. Or you believe that Trump and some congressional supporters did not help foment the insurrection. Right-wingers in Congress and on Fox News immediately blamed antifa, although even rioters have said antifa wasn’t involved, according to National Public Radio. Why would leftists disrupt certification of an election that their guy won? Federal prosecutors have charged more than 400 persons so far with participating in the insurrection, including assault on police, theft, weapons possession and conspiracy, the Washington Post reported. Some of those arrested defended their actions by saying they invaded the Capitol because Trump asked them to.

*You probably are a fake patriot if you got angry when athletes knelt during the playing of our national anthem in protest of police brutality against Black Americans. But you were OK with white pro-Trump rioters using American flags as weapons against police during the Capitol riot. Or you sympathized with White rioters waving the Confederate battle flag inside the Capitol as if that flag were a symbol of patriotism instead of racism.

Fred, here’s an older article on the truth about the inner workings of tik tok.

Wow Bay!! That’s a gem! I remember that like it was yesterday. Muslims in America praising the 9-11 attacks and then the media trying to silence it. Stuff like this sure does make you wonder what things are true and what are a hoax.

1 Like

That’s what I’m interested in… Thanks for that Link Mixed Nutz. I could see some harm, but for me, I can see nothing China would gain. I’ve only got it on my phone and I could care less if they know where I am. It has prompted me for Tic Toc to be given access to my photos by I deny it. Probably still gets it.

1 Like

Hey Fripp, the one thing we do know for sure about a war with China. General Miley and other treasonous military leaders will let China know before we strike.

2 Likes

Major Gender Milley{dang freudian slip) has that “hot-line” to his Chinese PLA counterpart. They probably converse quite often with each other. One way sharing of information in exchange the Chinese General talks dirty to Gen. Milley.

1 Like

Oh we got another one they’re going to start their RIGHT WING POLITICAL PROPAGANDA on. They’re not going to stop. Its that "MORON PETER PAN SYNDROME.

crybaby

noun

cry·​ba·​by ˈkrī-ˌbā-bē

Synonyms of crybaby

: one who cries or complains easily or often

Creepy bob is losing it again,can’t remain silent,just has to jump in and cry about other people’s conversations.

He’s replying already.haha

You’re still whining little man. Peter Pan got you bad.

Sitting here waiting on a moron to start up. It don’t take long. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: whine whine whine.

Sitting there 24-7 ain’t you.What a life.haha

Little man what a cry baby. You’re here a lot. Not much going for you either?

1 Like

Affirmative, I’m picking up returns on my APG-63 Ignore Radar. Yep positive ID, it’s a Chinese Bot at 6 o’clock low. Minimal threat. Bayrider will be along to deploy chaff and other countermeasures.
@Bayrider
engage ALQ-131 Jamming Pod

Yeah break out the big whiners and criers.

Looks like Bibs diaper rash has him aggravated, once again?