Tightroping the Grand Canyon

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/06/23/wallenda-readies-walk-near-grand-canyon/2450387/

Anybody watch this guy do this??? I forgot all about it…

I will say here what I said n response to the same question on Facebook…

Isnt it Sad how someone can purposely put his life in danger…then call on God and Jesus for help over and over again;;;then forget who he was asking help from to thank all of his sponsers when he sees he is gojng to make it…what i saw on the reruns Disgusted me . If he wants to put his life “on the line”…
tell him to join the military where it will serve some purpose.

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

I’m with Penny :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Well said ms Penny.
He didnt forget to thank discovery. Glad he made it, dont think i could have stomached to see him fall.

fish today work tomorrow

You tell it Penny! Your my girl and you can beat up Bonzo and he knows it:smiley:

Haha…don’t need to beat him up…will just kidnap his cat and take away his pool privileges :wink:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Well, I didn’t mean for it to take such a tone, but it was crazy to see that happen with no tether. I’m not one to judge, but I thought that what he said on the rope was sincere. Maybe he felt what he would have said in front of the cameras would not be sincere. Idk…

I would hope that had that been me, I would have thanked God first.

However, how many people here have voted for a politician that condoned abortion? Remember, we all have our closet demons… I thank God that He keeps them there for me.

Turkey… the other white meat.

now there will be a crowd of religious whack-jobs out there, trying to do the same stunt whilst babbling some jibberish about god,jesus,lord,son of christ and the saviours

the only thing that got that dumbass over the canyon was a lifetime of practice,and a properly rigged cable.

quote:
Originally posted by Bolbie

now there will be a crowd of religious whack-jobs out there, trying to do the same stunt whilst babbling some jibberish about god,jesus,lord,son of christ and the saviours

the only thing that got that dumbass over the canyon was a lifetime of practice,and a properly rigged cable.

Not this God fearing Whack-job. Not that I think I’m a whack-job. I do agree with you that he is a dumbass.