Tilon Joe Hanley

Joe,

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

~Ron

Mr. Joe, I am truly sorry for your loss. No parent should have to see a son or daughter pass on. He’ll have a fishing hole picked out for you when you see him again!

I hate to hear this Joe . Prayers for you and family .

I DONT HAVE A BOAT
BUT LOVE TO FISH> HINT

Joe, I am so sorry, I cannot imagine how that must feel. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

As I look at my 2 year old, I can’t even imagine my life without him. It’s easier said than done but hopefully your thoughts of the good times and the milestones in life both of you shared will help you and your family through this incredibly difficult time. Mourn his passing through celebration of his life. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how far you fall…you are never out of the fight.

Joe, I am so sorry for yalls loss. Truly, I hurt for you. Every detail of this strikes close to home with me. If you ever feel like it, I’d like to ask a couple questions. If not, I understand, and either way hope that you and your wife can be granted some kind of peace. Sincere condolences sir.

Rich

Sorry about your loss Joe.

2014 Wilderness Systems Ride 135

1995 Searay 175 Series