Tilon Joe Hanley

My Son was my best friend.If you are having problems with a kid work it out.Ti had stomach pains yesterday and became dizzy.Turns out He had another Aortic Dissection.That is what he had 7 years ago and that time they saved him.This time it was late and he died on the operation table.He had lost so much blood there was nothing they could do for him.Memorial service will be Monday around 4pm.Not sure yet location Sturs West Ashley.Thank you from my family for your kind words.Memorial 25 May at 4pm at J Henry Stuhr 3360 Glenn mcConnel Parkway.Interment is private.

Sorry to hear that Joe. Can’t imagine what it would be like to lose a child. I’ll be praying for you and your family through these tough times.

Joe,
Really sad to hear…my 52 yr. old sister-in-law died just one year ago this past weds. from a cerebral aortic aneurism. You just never know when it’s going to happen?.life is special?.

our thoughts are with you.

tom

I’m sorry Joe-

If you guys need anything at all, please let me know -

Very sorry, Joe, great advice on working out differences. Sorry for being your best friend too, hang tough, buddy.

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

Sorry for your loss!
Prayer’s for you and your family are sent.

War Eagle 115 yamaha 4 stroke

Oh man, I am so sorry. Prayers sent for you and your family.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

Unimaginable…so sorry for your loss.

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
FS90 Suzuki

Very sorry for your loss

2013 Tidewater 180CC
115 Yamaha

My son is also my best friend. I can’t even imagine the grief of loosing him. Prayers for you and your wife Joe.

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Mr. Joe I am very sorry for your loss. You are one fine human being and I know you son followed in your footstep.

So very Sorry.

Prayers go up for you and your family.

Sorry Joe. Will be praying for you all.

‘87 Pacemaker 31’ SF
‘04 Renegade 29’ 2 225’s
‘97 Maycraft 17’ 40 hp

Prayers sent for you and your family,sorry for your loss.

Paul told me about it. I’m truly sorry.

Thoughts are with you and your family. From what I know from being on here, he had a pretty good dad.

So sorry to hear of your loss, Joe. Know that you and your family are in our prayers. Godspeed Ti.

Allow me too offer my most sincere condolences

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 19 year old (boy of leisure)
1 - 1 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Sorry for your loss. sincere condolences!