Time Warner Cable...

Where people too dumb for WalMart go to work.

Been on a chat with them for over 40 minutes when they say, Oh, Sorry, you need to call our customer care line.

shoot me now

Try Microsoft help chat sometime, they will make you want to scream! I tried talking to them on the phone and they schedule a time to call you. Then they call you and put you on hold for at least 20 minutes and then,finally, when you get to speak to someone, your phone dies! POS TABLET!!

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

I was on hold with the IRS for 2.75 hrs yesterday. All to ask one yes or no question. I waited for an hour and a half and talked to a lady and before i could ask my question she transferred me and i waited and another hr and some change. I just put the phone on speaker,put it in my back pocket and continue doing what i do until they answer. Still, its very frustrating!

• I’d rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave.

[/URL]

At this point I have 2 hrs and 15 minutes in the process with TWC. Spoke with 7 people, got hung up on, had to explain what I wanted a dozen times.

Cable needs competition

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

No at&t available where you are?

They are busy

Time Warner Cable, one of the nation’s largest cable and broadband providers, suffered a nationwide Internet outage early today, sparking new complaints about the company’s service. Time Warner Cable said the outage occurred at 4:30 a.m. ET “during our routine network maintenance.”

Not available in our area Mac.

fishb8 - It was still down at 7am when I was supposed to be on a international conference call.

I have Time Warner, Comcast and Direct TV. Without a doubt Direct TV has the best customer service. PERIOD

Direct TV does have the best customer service as far as I can tell. I will not even deal with AT&T. Unfortunately, they merged with DTV, so it may all go to crap.

Unfortunatley, poor customer service seems to be the way of the world. I dread the proposed merger between Comcast and TWC. They will be able to totally treat you like sh*t and get away with it. Funny how congress got involved in steroids in baseball but sits stll and allows one or two companies to monopolize an industry. Th ecell phone industry wil lultimately be the same and banks seem to be heading that way. We won’t have any choices.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Cable is one great big cluster****

The things I go through to watch college football on ESPN

quote:
Originally posted by Too Busy

Cable is one great big cluster****

The things I go through to watch college football on ESPN

Drop the cable and use the savings to pay for the beer at the bar showing your game of interest!

15’ Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

spending all day at the bar watching college football can be dangerous, it’s not hard at all to run up a $100 bill at my favorite place… (smoky oak)

quote:
Originally posted by Mac509

spending all day at the bar watching college football can be dangerous, it’s not hard at all to run up a $100 bill at my favorite place… (smoky oak)

Just $100? You are doing it all wrong…

Annoy a Liberal, Work Hard and Be Happy!

Going “off the grid” as far as TV goes…although I will still have internet access. Buying a digital antennae, subscription to Hulu and/or Netflix. I have had my fill of cable and satellite TV service.

“Never argue with an idiot…he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.”

quote:
Originally posted by Wolakrab

Going “off the grid” as far as TV goes…although I will still have internet access. Buying a digital antennae, subscription to Hulu and/or Netflix. I have had my fill of cable and satellite TV service.

“Never argue with an idiot…he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.”

That is exactly what I have done. ESPN is about the only thing I miss.

15’ Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

quote:
Originally posted by Mac509

That's 4 drinks in Miami.
quote:
Drop the cable and use the savings to pay for the beer at the bar showing your game of interest!

Any money I saved on cable would get eaten up by the DUI I got on the way home.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.