Tire Prices

Anyone priced out tires lately? Needing some for the Excursion, so who has the best price? Looking for any of the below sizes and load range E;

33" Tire Diameter
255/80R17 = 33.1x10R17
285/75R17 = 33.8x11.2R17
295/70R17 = 33.3x11.6R17
305/70R17 = 33.8x12R17

got mine from eBay - 4 Nitto tires for $630 total, cost me $15 each to get mounted

I put nitto’s on the truck a while back and they appear to wear less than the good years I had on before that. I got mine from tire kingdom but I was looking the other day for them and walmart had good price on them. They are also a 10 ply tire compaired to good years 8 ply. 275/75r17 on the truck

Sabalo 21 150 Yamaha

Key West Stealth 150 V-max (SOLD)

Tirerack.com is typically the cheapest anywhere.

Get Gerald’s to mount and balance.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

The 305 can rub. Makes it annoying when you take a sharp turn…

-Albemarle 248xf “Chella”
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats

I put Uniroyal Laredo Cross Country tires on 5 years ago. They have nearly 50,000 miles and look like new. I wasn’t sold on them when I got them but am a believer now. I have priced online tires but it seems after shipping and paying someone else to mount/balance that the price is about the same. I am always concerned about any problems I have later and not getting caught between the person mounting the tires and the place I actually bough the tires from.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

my buddy manages the geralds on Dorchester road. I recently got some bf goddriches for the xterra and couldn’t be happier. they came with a lifetime warranty so they will fix any issues with them. nice peace of mind

“mr keys”

Charleston auto 637-4582 has hooked me up few times give Richard a shout sure he will beat most anyone’s price. Last set of tires I got were for my boat trailer $220 for all four hard to beat that price…

Sea Hunt 225
Yamaha F200

discount tire direct free shipping and install