Tired, Tired, Tired

Of all the stuff! Clearing out shop, lots of boat stuff and misc items. Too many to post pictures, sorry for the rambling list, kinda have to come see. I’ll start with the big stuff.
Lifefitness 9100 hr treadmill $400
Hoist H310 all in one gym $400
Precor EFX 5.23 elliptical trainer $600
Bring a big trailer, you can have all three for $1300, all units well north of $1000 each new, all good condition
16hp DR Chipper CH163, used once by older father in law, great condition $750, motor alone sells for 1000, getting the picture, want it all gone.
Large montgomary ward, old school hammer mill, pto driven, have screens and bagging attachments. Knives like new, works great for crushing shell for tabby. Hard to find $600
King apartment kitchenette, refrig, 4 burner gas top and oven, stainless sink, all in one. Works great, refrigeration never breached, froze bottle of water in 2 hours at 95 degrees in my shop. $400
Another father in law item, 16hp sears lawn tractor, no mowing deck, 4x4 dump trailer, great for mulch, kids hay rides, etc. runs great, no issues $250 for both.
Boat Stuff
Racor 1000ma fuel filter, all cleaned, one filter included, top setup for gauge. needs new gauge and seal kit $40
Bennett trim tab pump,has long length of wires and hoses still attached, used once in a test boat $40
Bronze Perko Strainers, all good, cleaned, new rubbers, some have bronze tail pieces, 1/2", 3/4", 2- 1 1/2" $40 each, 1- 2" with fittings, brand new, used once on test boat $100, sells for over 600.
3/4" bronze seacocks $20 each
2 new glass hatches, frosted, white $30 each
Access hatch with two stainless d ring handles $30
2 stainless destroyer steering wheels $15each, 1 edison type wheel $30 with 2 different nuts.
wishbone outrigger mounts, complete, weathered but solid, $150
moving blankets, new condition $5 each, wooden cigar boxes, great for parts, etc. $2 each all wood, 1$ each for paper covered wood.
2-3" compasses, one surface , one flush $15 each
original chum churn, new condition $75
Morse two han

GLWS, Snapper mower I bought from ya still going strong!

That’s a list fo sho[:0]!

NN

Thanks, double n, spread the word, Sanford and Son having a big sale. Lots of good stuff. Glad the snapper still going, they are old school die hard units.

I might be interested in some of the fiberglass supplies, since I’m building a boat at the moment. I’ll send you a private message with my phone number and email, if you wouldn’t mind giving a little list of some of the epoxy stuff that you’ve got (cloth, fillers, resin, etc).

1994 Hewes Redfisher 18
Conchfish 178 build in progress…

just saw this. Is the DR chipper gone? thanks

Pioneer 197SF