To everyone friends and foe alike

It’s been a terrific run here! I mean that with sincerity. Got to know some great people and hear some great stories. Going to try and kick the habit as it seems all I can do anymore is cause drama and get myself banned. I know me good enough to know I won’t back down when I feel I’ve been wronged. So I’m quitting. I’m sure this will be easier typed up than done. And I’m sure I’ll be “peeking” in from time to time. Taking some time off work and doing a Job swap in a couple of weeks, already got the boat, bait and tackle lined up for some swamp fishing it the water doesn’t drop too much.

Hope all goes well here. Not being a smartass, I really do! I’m by far anyone to claim being “innocent” I just personally can’t take what was recently done to me and most all in agreeance of it. enough of that!! Y’all be good!!

@snickers EF1 Mixed_Nutz @StumpNocker 23sailfish good luck to you all trying to bring back the glory days.

Hey Bay, maybe they’ll let you out of the basement and let you “keep it Real”. Keep giving those Liberals Heck!! :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Is Sammy88 leaving with you?
He seemed like a pretty good fella’. Not much Drama, and interested in fishing, and even sharing some gardening tips… :wink:

Hate to see you leave on such a note Fred, you bring a lot to the site. Rather than leave, just learn to ignore. It took me a while, but I finally realized that so many people are really brave when it comes to posts on the internet and that 75% of the stuff posted would never be said face-to-face. Chill out, relax and just learn to talk about fishing, farming and the other fun things and put those that push your buttons on IGNORE. I have enjoyed CF so much more since I put 2-3 people on ignore.

Think it over, I hope you’ll stick around.

2 Likes

I agree, think it over Fred.

You are, and have been a valuable asset to the site!

That’s coming from me, Scott, not a Moderator, just me.

Know, though, the days of the Politics Forum are numbered.

A Man with your credentials, surely, can offer up so much more than petty arguments surrounding politics?

Dang it! Let’s go fishing!!

Luvya,

Scott

1 Like

Fred, do what you gotta do man but I third the suggestion to stick around. You add a lot to this site and typically have good advice from worthy knowledge… And if you decide to not participate here anymore, well, I’ll understand that too, but dont be a stranger

Take care, talk soon!

Same here Fred. I really don’t think you can get along without CF.COM, I can’t either, so I mellowed down, you can too. Everyone agrees you should stay and let the water roll off(most anyway)lol. I do believe EF and the rest will work with you if you work with them, Mixed just said politic’s days are numbered, you love gardening and fishing, and bikes, trucks, family, so many other things to talk about anyway. Off Topic canstill handle those subjects, IFFFFF we don’t use party so much I believe.

Take a break if you need one, we’ll be here for you when you get back, ole buddy.

MEAN IT TOO!!!