Tom Hughes

Just learned that Tom has shut the repair side of his business down. Now just selling parts and boats. I need a local mechanic… thoughts???

Find out where his mechanics went and go there:wink:

Mike’s Automotive on 378 near the traffic circle does a lot of work for the local boat dealers. He and his crew are very knowledgable on boat motors. Give him a call. He’s listed in the Leesville phone directory.

I will give a thumbs up to Muddy Bay Marine in Newberry. I have had them work on my boats several times and in fact I have one there right now. They have been very good to me and some other members of this forum use them also.

Key West 1720 Sportsman

FISH: An animal that grows the fastest between the time it’s caught and the time you tell your friends about it!

Easy - you have a good plan except Tom was a one man show.

“Temptation may lean on the doorbell… opportunity may only knock once”

:frowning_face:[:I] Oh well!

I use Mac in Chapin near Dreher Island State Park. Macs Service and Repair 8033456580. He is excellent.

I have been very happy With Wilson’s Marine in Newberry. Fast and fair.

Joby

Call Baron 803-206-4153 - his shop is on the far side of Chapin from Columbia. He has been a super good mechanic for me this past 2 years (Suzuki DF140) - you should see some of the engine work he does. Incredible.