Toothy creature in the yak

Sweet!!!
I lived in Nags Head / Hatteras area for about 10 years and I worked with a guy who would take his Kayak in the surf for Spanish and he would occassionally catch a nice king. I also saw on another fine Carolina fishing site www.fryingpantower.com, that someone there caught a really nice king from a Yak this past week also. I am sure it was a rush and my sons loved the pics.

Rick
23 Center Console
Twin 135s
“Dirty Money”

you my friend…are a badass. where in Miami are you from?

old man and the sea style! Way to go man thats one hell of a story and a nice king too.

You d man! and awesome story, I bet you were one tired sob the next day.

That is truly outstanding. Well done.

Umm, you gonna eat that?©

Anything I kill gets eaten fishing or hunting. I work at a restaurant and the chefs go nuts when I bring them what is to much for me alone. Half the king got split amongst the chefs at work. Sushi chef even made me some interesting stuff. Never had king before raw but it was good.

Eric,

I tip my hat to you sir. I’ve always thought about that kind of fishing but never followed through. Great job!

Ya gnaw wha I’m sayin?
Jimislesc

That is an excellent story and catch. Honestly I kept expecting the worst as I read. I am very happy that it all worked out with a very nice catch.

Send lawyers, guns, and money - The poop has hit the fan.

outstanding.

ft worry.

badass

In a Word “■■■■”

great Job and Good Bragging rights on that one

Woodfloats?

That is really fantastic! Make sure you send your story and pics into the Post and Courier and Tideline Mag!

Great Job. I went to the King Fish seminar to learn how to king fish. I was thinking about putting the kayak in on Sullivans Island and going out to the Jetties. Maybe one day.

Thats awesome. way to go!

There’s a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
-Stephen Wright

Anniversary post?

OE
Great catch and nice story! Way to go. You might have already seen it but, if not check out “Kayak Fishing” on WFN on Dishnet. Wed nights I think. Got a group of guys on there that offshore bottom fish and have even landed a blue marlin and a huge halibut in the yak. Toothy critter tips on the yak too. I’m like you - wouldn’t want a king or a shark in the yak with me. I’ve seen what a slight brush by can do.

J Ford