Top Gun Maverick

Best movie I’ve ever seen in my life! Only movie ever where sequel is ever better and boy did they nail it. The back story that ties the two together is just enough and the new mission is exactly what modern day warfare would be. I may be partial due to my love for the first one as it came out when i was like 10, but I can’t wait to go see it again at the theater! Un-freakin-believable!!

Man I haven’t been to a movie theater in many many years. I guess I’ll tell my age . I think the last movie I seen in the movie theater was the warriors.

And I don’t care for Tom Cruise.

I haven’t been to a movie theater in at least 15 years. Too many other things I’d rather do and no interest in putting any $ in the pocket of Hollyweird. No offense to those who enjoy a movie. I’m like you OTC, don’t really care for Cruise anyway. Another Scientologist flake.

Im looking forward to seeing it soon. Ive heard really great things about it

My Friend took his son to it Last Night, He said it was fantastic. I’ll probably just watch it at home.

The one I’m looking forward to seeing is Avatar 2. Daughter and I will hit up the Imax for that one. Last movie we went to was THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 2. I thought that was a good series.

1 Like

We saw it last week. It was the best action movie I’ve seen in a long time.
We’re lucky, have a local theater that only charges $5 tickets. 4 of us with drink popcorn & candy runs max of $40.

On my to the first matinee I’ve been to in quite some time.

They say this movie grossed over a billion dollars so far, so theres that.

The first real boobie I ever touched was in a movie theater, I never go in one and not smile thinking about that night with Connie Flatt.

Its not the plane, its the pilot*

1 Like

EFer likes real flatt boobies…

Connie Flatt…boobie? Coincidence?

Wife reminded me I have been to a couple movie within the last 30 years.
But it was the drive-in at Buford.

We now have a drive-in between Little River and North Myrtle.
We’re going to have a couple of the grandkids for the next week or so.
We’re going to go to the drive-in and see the minions

Connie Flat Boobie…
That made my day :rofl:

I remember the port drive in,near where 526 crosses rivers