????

https://youtu.be/WChTqYlDjtI

Hey dude, what are you questioning about taps? Yes it gives me chills.

Figured I’d might as well play it for this site cuz it looks like she’s gasping for air…

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

:smiley: Understood. Yes sir, I’m thinking you are right. The heck with Politics not getting anything for so many days… I really miss the offshore reports and pics that used to be prevalent. and what about Boats and Motors? Cooking your catch? and right here on off topic with Mrs. Pennfish and so many more gone. Looks like admin has deleted most everything? Saving space? There was a lot of good info from several good sources… :face_with_spiral_eyes: not to mention a couple of boat build threads. Even the freshwater stuff is gone. Guess I need to learn how to work facebook?

I sat in a deer stand tonight and wanted so bad to share a couple of cool pics, but you just can not do it on this sight anymore. Just not worth the effort to send a pic to your email and then bring it to your desktop when you are near it and then drag it to this sights upload window… only to find out you need to make it smaller to load. Put all the religious stuff and politics aside, and I really enjoyed some of polly’s, bolbies, toppy blues… hunting pics. Sure his deer are in pens, but still nice to look at, and then I loved his coyote disposal pics.

Wife is cooking some mule deer from Montana… More pics I’d love to share, but just too aggravating to do so. ok… wait a min… shed from Montana. pull off phone pics, send to email, download from email, add to desk top, attach file to CFC… what b.s. in today’s modern society. Yep OTC RIP. There is no young generation going through this trouble. Only main one’s posting now are those looking for Youtube subscriptions .

I’d have loved to have met this stud while this was still attached.

That the biggest thing a fishing forum that you can hardly post pictures. That’s the whole point to be able to brag about your catch. I’m not a computer savvy person at all. It worked did not provide me a phone I would have a little flip phone. But I do manage to post pictures taking them in low resolution.

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day