Totally unsatisfactory

Oh the shame. I have not touched my boat since end of September.
The top got tour up last storm… Have the material to make a new top. Just haven’t got around to it. Last 2 years I probably have not been on the water 30 times.

Friday to get her cleaned up. And change the oil. Make a pattern for the top. Go fish :tropical_fish: Saturday. Then if you don’t fish Sunday. Maybe make a new top.

She must be inside? No pollen I’ve been shop vacuuming screen porch today and the porch furniture was all yellar it’s bad!

Just pretend you have a sunroof.

Misery loves company. It always makes me feel a little better knowing I am not the only one that doesn’t get out all that much. I jokingly tell people that my boat is dry rotting in my driveway.

I am older and boatless now, but just wondering the reason(s) for this, especially with you guys living near the water?

My main problem was I only fished offshore, and could never find enough people interested in going often, plus the huge cost of course.

1 Like

Working out of town and just running the roads too much.
I usually get on the water about a hundred times a year.

I’d like to think that if I lived down there I’d get out on the water more, but who knows? Living in Columbia means trailering down, finding a decent landing that isn’t packed, etc., etc… Makes for a long day and now it is just me and the wife. Hoping when I finally retire that I’ll get the boat back in shape and use it some.