Tournament yesterday

Yesterday started off bad killed my cranking battery again finally got it to crank took off wide open and it was clear went about 300 yards and the fog hit it then took us an hr to get on our spot opened the bait tank lid and found that it was not working another dead battery. Changed out that battery and got started once the fog lifted found that I was in the wrong spot we pulled in our Rds and moved got to the right spot and found the fish were 30 to 40 ft down put up our planer Rds and got out the dwn Rds in a few min it was on only on one side of the boat Lenny’s side he caught most of the fish and carried our team well. Congrats to team landlocked captain Joey did well without Richie and made him proud and also congrats to rocky bottom starting off strong once again thanks to everyone who came out and fished great turn out for a January tournament

Congrats on your finish. We cant seem to get out of the cookie cutter fish. They were all nice fish we caught but all were 25".

Key West 1720 Sportsman 115 Yammie
Angler 2100 225 Yammie
FISH: An animal that grows the fastest between the time it’s caught and the time you tell your friends about it!

Congrats on your finish. We cant seem to get out of the cookie cutter fish. They were all nice fish we caught but all were 25".

Key West 1720 Sportsman 115 Yammie
Angler 2100 225 Yammie
FISH: An animal that grows the fastest between the time it’s caught and the time you tell your friends about it!

Yes congrats to the winners. It was also nice to see so many live keeper fish being brought to the scales. That speaks highly of the evolution of our club. That said, don’t get me wrong… If I’m ready for some fresh fish there is nothing better than taking one or two home for dinner after a hard day of fishing. Unfortunately it was a very hard day for Bryan and I. Right spots, wrong time…

Van Man

VanMan

Good job to all that were able to catch fish and especially those that caught quality fish. Bites were tough to come by. It was nice to see so many newer faces at the weigh in too. Hopefully the water will warm up a little before our February event!

Wish i could have least made the weigh in but had to work. Nice to hear that live fish were weighed in. Sounds like alot of 7# fish weighed in when talking with a few guys. Turning these 7’s back is gonna benefit in so many ways it isn’t even funny.

Also if you lost by a few ounces and had dead fish good possibility those live fish would have put you over the top. Had a buddy lose almost a pound of weight from when they were caught to the time they were weighed in. Just a thought.

Also joby or danny: in the data that is being collected at the weigh ins is there a way to record how many live fish are coming to the scales? Just another data point. I know its hard writing everything down just a suggestion.

“All fisherman lie. And if they say otherwise, then they’re lying”

“Sea~N~Stripes”
21’ Hewes Craft Custom
115 Evinrude