Tracker grizzly boats?

Came across a really decent divorce sale of an 1860 grizzly boat with a 90 hp mercury…but after searching online about quality. I find tons of info on how crappy they are,welds breaking etc. Good deal or not are these really that bad? Think I may just pass on it?

They are built to fit in a price point. Had that same boat and sent it back twice to have ALL of the ribs rewelded. Second time they replaced every rib. Still split right down the keel. Parked it at the gate of Outdoor Marine World in Cola until they gave me my money back. There are better built boats out there but if it’s a great deal it may be worth it. Maybe I just had a lemon.

When I did a search so many stories like yours.

Even at a price point they shouldn’t fall apart

They are built to fit in a price point. Had that same boat and sent it back twice to have ALL of the ribs rewelded. Second time they replaced every rib. Still split right down the keel. Parked it at the gate of Outdoor Marine World in Cola until they gave me my money back. There are better built boats out there but if it’s a great deal it may be worth it. Maybe I just had a lemon.