Trailer demolition

I have an old double wide trailer on some property along the Edisto River that I would like removed. I’m sure it’s too old to move it, so I would like to have it demolished and hauled away. Have any of you had this done? If so, who did you use and what kind of cost should I expect. Thanks.

I would not give up on the removal. We had one removed 10-15 years ago. It had been there since 1969. We had to remove the screen porch that was attached to it, but they came and got it out.

Call Glenn At Glenn’s Homework 901-6413. He has demolished and hauled some trailers for me here at Fort Johnson. Very, very reasonably priced.

F&L Construction 843-538-8745

Double D.

Rent a rubber tire back hoe from Sunbelt or Blanchard , have a roll off container delivered from Republic, Waste Services, or Natures Calling. Have some fun.

Same thing a “contractor” would pull, only you pay him several hundred dollars and get to watch him have fun.

I hired an older black guy down the road. He took it apart, burned the wood, scraped the metal, and took the rest to the land fill. He did it for $400.00.

just need to be careful if you let someone else do it…friend at work did that and when the person got hurt they tried to sue saying they were hired for the job so…

unfortunately it is a sue happy world

BTW…i have filed suit against Donnie for the fish he missed with the net yesterday. He told me he was qualified to do the job and my fish laughed as it swam away :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16