Trolling motor bow mount HELP!!!

Dad got a 21’ Sea Fox that has the old school bow tongue on it with the anchor mount at the tip. He got a great deal on a 112# Riptide with 60" shaft. He is having a hard time finding a way to mount it up on the tongue without removing the anchor holder. It’s not in the way to be able to side mount it but he said he can’t figure out a way to mount it without cutting both sides of the rails. We’re trying to get ideas on how to mount it and only cut the TM side of the rail and build a slip piece to cover the cut out that pins in place so the rail doesn’t have a permanent gap in it when not using the TM or have it removed. It’s still not letting me insert image files on my posts. If you have a similar bow and have a TM mounted please share a photo if possible and how you mounted it.

Mike Martinez

“Team Hookers Dream”

2016 Sea Hunt 25 Gamefish twin Yamaha 150’s “Wet Dream”

1994 Ken Craft 175CC 1998 Yamaha 115 “Dream Machine”

Can you upload a few photos to google, share it public, and post a link here. I have a few ideas but I need to clearly understand what you are up against…

Mark Ingle
NauticStar 1810 Merc 90

Could you shim it up with starboard to be high enough to clear the anchor mount?

Charleston Marine did a custom aluminum plate for my boat to sit right and not mess with the anchor cleat.

Seapro- SV1900
Can’t catch’em on the couch
Real men bring home game! -Ms. Kay Robertson

We were able to get the puck system mounted with all 4 bolts and put the back 4 mounting holes of the TM mounted on the front 4 holes of the removable mounting plate that locks into the puck system.

Mike Martinez

“Team Hookers Dream”

2016 Sea Hunt 25 Gamefish twin Yamaha 150’s “Wet Dream”

1994 Ken Craft 175CC 1998 Yamaha 115 “Dream Machine”