Trout and More trout

In the water about 10:30 back home at 2:30. Started off bad. Back the boat down in the water steering didn’t work. Had to run to the hardware store and get some power steering fluid. Seen a couple reds at .the bank run the trolling motor up an oyster rake and spoke them. Got a nice keeper flounder. Decided to take him home for dinner. Started drifting with the tide. And found the trout. Lost count. Caught around 20. 2 of them big old Gators. Round 28". Let them go to make some more for next year.Invited nine of them for dinner. spent about an hour and a half trying to find a red fish. To get my slam didn’t work out.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Sounds like a great day, hope they keep biting.

Great day on the water! nice mess of eaters.

Forgot to mention that was Cherry Grove . And all the trout caught on opening night curly tail. And the founder was caught a Green Moon. And I usually do not keep that many fish. But my neighbors have been pestering me for fish .
[file ]error[/file]
Tried to post a picture of how my Greek friend prepare them.
He just scaled and guted them. Covered them with lemons and tomatoes. Left the heads on. Never really cared for my meal looking at me.Getting ready to hook up the boat and head back to the creek.

28 inches and no pics… you’re killing me Smalls:roll_eyes:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

. Oh yeah .I know how it works on the site. Haha 2 biggest trout I’ve caught in several years. And saw a bald eagle on the rail of someone’s dock. Turns out I left my phone sitting on the toolbox of my truck.
Play hooky from work this morning. Got on the water about 9. Wife come with me. Tide hade just turned from high. Caught 7 kept 4. Thought the bite would have been a lot better. With the front moving in.
Back at the house & boat put up

Tried to start a new topic but it wouldn’t let me.
Looks like the big trout really moving around this year. This is from Captain Hook out of ocean isle.

That’s a goodun!

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!