Trout bite is on 🔥

https://youtu.be/x8ufnDCA0qY

Hey all! Long time no talk. Been lurking when I can but I’m fishing so hard right now that I don’t have time to watch those I subscribe to on YouTube let alone get a video out myself!
However, it rained yesterday and I finally got one out. I jumped ahead several videos to get you this current one.
Awendaw Angler (Adam), Glenn and I set a new boat record for trout mostly with an occasional redfish thrown in. It was EPIC!

I kept this video under 20 minutes but it could have been a mini series.

Then, I took Gustavo from Vapor Elemental Wear ( he prints all the shirts for Releaseover20 at a very nice discount to help Dave out. (A lot more to tell you about that in a day or two) and he and I caught over 60 last Friday! The temps are still holding. The water temp before the rain yesterday was 59.

Shout out to barbawang! Adam and I didn’t know we were in the presents of a guy we admire on here last Tuesday at the SCDNR volunteer tour of the facilities. :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Anyway, the bite is mad bad right now! I am posting the video as a report for those interested. Be warned, it’ll make you clean your boat!

Kerry Browning

Man I need a day like that…
As usual good video and report…

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

Nice video and Nice Trouts. Thats how to do it!!!

"Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education"

220 SeaFox Viper

I got the itch to go bad after seeing that but the wife is making me finish the house remodel. She wants it done by Christmas.
:frowning_face:

[navy]Sportsman Masters 207 Yamaha F150[/navy]

It’s 5:42 am and I’m completely dressed and ready to meet a couple of guys at the landing. It just quit raining and should be another good day. Two of us caught over 60 the day after this video and then 45 on the following Monday with a young man who really didn’t even know how to cast.

Last Friday we caught 45 on a bad tide. Can’t wait to see what today brings.
Good luck with the remodel got to keep the mrs. happy. I get a lot of honey dew lists too.

Same here. Waiting on somebody’s supposed to be here at 6:30…

You find things offensive. I find things funny. That's why I'm happier than you.

22 life’s a day

thanks, i’m honored! great to meet you, and to have made the internet connection too. congratz on the 92- with the anglers on that boat, the fish didn’t have a chance!

i think while we were talking, i said something about how i have a much harder time catching trout once the water is in the 50’s. I see the same thing on the harbor temp, was at 58.5ish with a tiny uptick from yesterday, but I haven’t made a cast in a couple weeks sadly.

sure did get windy by low tide, keeps the gnats off right? i hear some of those specks are patterned into skinnier water by now anyway. creeks have looked real clear when i’ve glanced at it, but probably not on the open downwind banks on the flood tide right now.

hope y’all got in some good hooksets and glory shots today, I’m off to sink a tapcon into some mortar and strap the fence back to it.

and most importantly: THANKS for all you, Adam, and others are doing to further conservation and the love of fishing here in SC!

i said it personally and i’ll say it publicly: i’m extremely proud of how strong Team DNR has grown to be!

Great meeting you, thanks for all the info. Definitely have an increased respect and appreciation for all you guys do and its importance. Hope you can get out and wet a line soon.

If you want to talk fishin Well I guess that'll be okay

Adam was telling me about the event at DNR and how great the talk from Brock was. I said “you know he is @barbawang on CF.com right?” He was like, “Wait,…what?!” That’s awesome, I’m glad y’all have made the connection, and we look forward to working with you more in the future - thanks for all you do at SCDNR

________________________ 1966 13' Boston Whaler "Flatty" 2018 Sportsman Masters 207 www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

i feel like a celebrity, thanks y’all!

if this is what the future of fisheries management is, i’m all in

see you on the water!

Everyone loves them some Bwang…

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

As usual, very well put together. Sounds like you and Dave hit it off, he is pretty easy to get along with if, especially when you fish as well as you do haha. Barbawang is fun to talk to as well, we spoke many years ago atfolly landing and he was a super nice guy. I appreciate the group effort you guys are putting into things. Good stuff. And even better fishing man. I’ll try to put a handshake on ya at the roast if we can make it. We have it penciled in now:+1:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!